Straßenstrich Testbericht Madalina (ROU) / Brunnerstrasse @ OMV

O

Gast

(Gelöschter Account)
As Johnny-Walker wrote in the other thread about Bianca, there are also good girls along the Brunnerstrasse and this second shorter report about my recent trip to Vienna is about one of them ;) I'm a little bit surprised that I couldn't find the personal thread of this long black haired cutie, because she is certainly one of the historical Brunner-girls, with her own BZ-plated white van just after the OMV petrol station, when driving towards the city centre.

This is the only short mention about her, which I could find in the general Brunner-thread:

War diese Woche bei Madalina, dunkle Haare, schmal, Solarium, zerrissene weiße Hosen, schwarzes Top. steht direkt nach der OMV-Ausfahrt stadteinwärts. Sie hat einen Bus, wir fuhren allerdings auf ihren "Geheimparkplatz" Nähe Mellergasse. 30 Euro unkompliziertes Service.

I cross her inside OMV: I'm standing in the line to pay for refueling, while she seems to come out of the toilets. She wears a jacket, a pair of black liquid leggings and high heels. She must be already in her 30s, her features are still fairly good (with a lot of eye-liner to extend the profile of her derk eyes), but the first signs of ageing are visible and she must have been a much cuter girl when she was younger.

When I jump on my car and restart, I notice that she has not yet moved to her showroom, because she rather stands outside the building, talking to a relatively aged man. Certainly not one of the Brunner bosses, most probably a loyal customer of hers or a taxi driver. Also in Italy we have quite many retired gentlemen who share the night hobby of becoming the steward, the driver or even a good friend of the night beauties. Sometimes they are discreet enough, sometimes their loyalty to the girls becomes a little bit too visible and they get incriminated because of abetting prostitution.

After some minutes, she finally takes her own place, close to her white van, whose car license is from the romanian city of Buzau (BZ, north-east of Bucharest), as mentioned before. She nicely greets me every time I'm passing by, so in the end I decide to stop at the closest parking lot, which is just in front of her. She reaches me, she seems quite friendly, the rates are the same ones of the other girls (30 for a BJ) and so it's not difficult to convince me to come and visit the interior of her van.

If I compare it with Cristina's one, I have to admit that it's a little bit untidy, but I'm here just for a BJ and not to sleep overnight, so I don't care too much. While preparing for erotics, there is time for some small talk. Her (fake?) name is Madalina (Maddalena in Italian, Magdalena in German - she tells me), she is Romanian as expected and she has been in Austria for the latest 4 years. So, my feeling that I already saw her when passing along the Brunnerstrasse 2-3 years ago was definitely not wrong. Since I'm from Italy, she tells me that she has some (weak, to be honest) relationship with my country, since her mother has been working for many years in Sicily - not as prostitute, of course :)

Even if I've asked only for a BJ, she undresses almost completely, removing her shoes, the liquid leggings (which, indeed, are quite worn just below the waistband, maybe because she keeps her hands there) and the jacket. She also rolls up her sweater and bra, exposing her breast, which might be between then 2nd-3rd italian size (i.e. an average one). Madalina is approximately 1,65 m tall, her silhouette in well proportioned and the tone is still quite firm, despite the girl being already in her 30s.

When the small talk is aver, we finally jump on the mattress, myself lying at the middle of it and Madalina kneeling at my right side. After my Lil Bro is wrapped by the condom, the romanian cutie starts to show me her oral art, which is not bad indeed. She is quite good at putting a lot of pressure on the glans, just by using the muscles of her mouth, and her hands are absolutely far away from my penis, so hers is one of the very rare pure BJs that I've ever received, because most girls mix BJ and HJ, to get you faster through the finish line. As usual, while Madalina entertains my Lil Bro, I take all the time to caress her back, from the buttocks up to the neck, and to manipulate her breast. As per first visual impression, her tone is still quite firm and so it's a pleasure to move my hands up and down.

She is very patient, but after several minutes the muscles of her mouth start getting very tired, so she proposes me to complete her task with a HJ, which I accept. There is not so much to write about a HJ, but Madalina is again not in a hurry and she continues stroking my Lil Bro for several minutes, until I can finally see the race director shake the chequered flag in front of me. A fair experience, in the end, as it normally happens when the girl is not a teenager anymore and she competes with her younger rivals using rather experience, patience and savoir faire.

After the dances are over, there is still some time for a short small talk, a couple of kisses to say goodbye and I can finally leave Madalina's van, to continue my night adventures.

Congratulations, that was a very good choice. Magdalena is also one of my favorites.

Da weder Ralucca noch Daniela so rasch wieder in “action“ sein werden , habe ich beschlossen die hier gut überwerteten Damen (Danke Oskartr und J-W) eingehend zu testen – weil schließlich will ich auch lustvoll und genüsslich über den Winter. So habe ich Madalina (Magdalena) getestet. Zweimal. Kennenlern Programm cim im Auto ganz ausgezogen ist sehr gut gelaufen. Sie spricht tatsächlich gut deutsch, ist sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit. Wie es sich für Damen gehört, mogelt sie bezüglich ihres Alters – sie sagt sie wäre 27 Jahre . Ihr Körper (Titten, Arsch, Hände und Hals ) sagen dass sie knapp unter 40 ist. Ist aber (fast) egal , das sie sich bemüht, zärtlich und gefühlvoll ist. Sie bläst sehr abwechslungsreich und ausdauernd. Spuckt nicht gleich aus und macht null Stress. Gut angelegte 40€uro. Gestern dann – anblasen ohne und dann ein gepflegter Arschfick mit in ihrem Bus mit Buzauer Kennzeichen. Auch alles ohne Stress. Da Kleinfred kein Riese ist, hat sie vorher keine Bedenken geäußert und mich dann ordentlich rammeln lassen. Diese Stellung ist wahrscheinlich die einzige wo ihr Alter ein kleiner Nachteil ist. Der Arsch ist nicht mehr knackig und wenn man:down: sich kurz vorm Abspritzen die Titten krallt , hat man auch nicht die drallen Dinger in der Hand. Dennoch – Wiederholungsgefahr 100% weil sie eine ganz liebe, sehr serviceorientierte Hure ist (ich verwende dieses Wort voller Respekt für die Besten ihres Metiers) die Männer wirklich verwöhnen kann – und dies auch (in diesem Fall gegen 70€uro) tut.

Müsste zwischen 31 und 35 sein.

So weit wirst du nicht daneben liegen. 35 wird schon stimmen. Ich war die letzten Wochen mehrmals bei ihr im Bus. Ich finde die Frau hat was. Ihr ständiges "verstehen du ?" klingt süss. Da die Dinge die sie erzählt nicht so kompliziert sind, kann ich meistens mit "ja" antworten. Bei den letzten Besuchen hatten wir jedesmal anblasen ohne und dann einen gepflegten Arschfick. Wie schon erwähnt, ist KleinFred kein Riese daher gibt es von ihr kein Jammern oder Drängen. Dannach plaudern wir immer ein wenig .........."verstehen du ?"

Die Konkurrenz (das vermutet sie zumindest) spielte ihr ungut mit. Nummerntaffel hinten abmontiert daher Wagen nach Simmering abgeschleppt - all in hat sie der Spass gute€ 800 gekostet (Ist meine Schätzung, Quittung über 500 have ich gesehen). Die Polizei springt auch härter mit ihr.......... sie vermutet weil sie keine Sondertarife macht. Kann sein, kann nicht sein. Hab sie - um sie moralisch und finanziell zu unterstützen - gleich 3x diese Woche besucht. Service ist nach wie vor spitze ........ich mag sie ......... "verstehen du ?"

Unsere Unterstützung hat wohl nicht ausgereicht - sie hat mir erzählt dass sie im Juni doch nicht nach Rumänien fährt um sich die Titten vergrössern zu lassen. Im Moment reicht das Geld nicht. Habe ihr gesagt dass ich Natural eh auch gerne mag und sie mir so auch gefällt.;):titten:

Unsere Unterstützung hat wohl nicht ausgereicht - sie hat mir erzählt dass sie im Juni doch nicht nach Rumänien fährt um sich die Titten vergrössern zu lassen. Im Moment reicht das Geld nicht. Habe ihr gesagt dass ich Natural eh auch gerne mag und sie mir so auch gefällt.;):titten:

Da sollten wir wirklich eine Benefiz-Aktion starten.
Unter dem Motto "Ficken für neue Titten"!! :brueste::brueste:
Irgendwie kann ich dann behaupten, dass ich Ihr mein Geld, wenn auch über Umwege, im wahrsten Sinne des Wortes, in Ihren Arsch gesteckt habe. :poppen::quickie:

Finde noch immer die schönsten Titten hatte damals Alexandra gegeüber der OMV.
Schade das Sie nicht mehr auf der Brunner ist.
........... da hast du recht. Alexandra ist eine ganz liebe und hatte ein atemberaubendes Service. Die junge Elisa auf der Perfekta hat einen vergleichbaren Busen - allerdings Natur. Und auch einsehr gutes Service. Der Unterschied : Mit Alexandra konnte man:down: sich auch intelligent unterhalten.Sprachlich und inhaltlich;)

Steht gleich als erste bei der Tankstelle Fahrtrichtung Perfekta. Zu den Silicon kann ich dir nichts sagen war länger nicht draußen.

Zurück
Oben