Straßenstrich Testbericht Leonora

Frage an coolfred. Bei Deinem Erstbesuch war sie unrasiert. Hat sich das zwischenzeitlich vielleicht geändert?
Stehe nämlich nur auf glatte Muschis So ein Brunzbuschen ist für mich ein no go. Haare nur auf dem Venushügel
das geht ja noch, sind bei doggystyle dann eh nicht wahrnehmbar.
Hallo, ich war jetzt zweimal bei ihr, und beide male schön glatt
Hoffe das hilft dir ;)

@Mitglied #479389
Danke für die prompte Info. Na dann nichts wie los in den glatten Schoß:poppen:

Ja ist so, sie war bei den nächsten Ausritten immer glatt rasiert. Auch durch die Absenz von einigen Stammdaten ist sie bei mir auf Position eins.
Sie ist echt ein junges,kackiges geiles Luder mit dem man:down: sich auch gut unterhalten kann.

Leider ist gute nicht mehr anzutreffen. War die gute Opfer von der Kontrolle die vor 2 Wochen durchgeführt wurde?
danke für die Info.

Glaube ich fast nicht. Der Bus steht noch da. Ich werde Dienstag nach dem rechten sehen:)

IN LOVE WITH LEONORA!

Hello friends,

I've been to Vienna last week and I am also able to add my two (thousands ...) words about the tall and cute Leonora, which I've met two times, once in her bus during the night and once in a hotel room in the late afternoon of the next day, just before flying back to Italy.

Since telling the story of both rendez-vous would be too long, I try to summarize my impressions, in a sections-organized report ;)

THE FOREWORD

I have appeared in the Brunner/Perfekta area quite late, after paying a visit to Lisa of the Autokaderstrasse (by the way, almost all the 7-8 girls that stand there have now their own van). After the recent razzias of the Polizei, I expected the Brunner to be as tasty as a bottle of champagne that you leave open for a couple of days, so I've been really surprised to find it definitely sparkling instead.

Maybe I'll write something more about the Brunner status in the proper thread ... what matters here is that I have been really thunderstruck by the very tall blonde standing close to the last van in the Perfekta, after passing the Anais - Geanina - Carmen - Ana Maria sequence.

"Wow, she's a cute!", I have jerked over the seat of my car. I've just had the time to read the license plate of her van (BZ) and to remember that the Fred's report was positive, so I have driven around the block as fast as possible and I have been luckily enough to find her still there, to let me know her ;) Then I've discovered that it's rare to see her standing outside the van for more than 5-10 minutes!

HER SILHOUETTE AND FEATURES

Leonora is really tall (1,76 m without shoes) and she has also a beautiful silhouette. I could not appreciate it fully during our rendez-vous in the bus, because she has kept her bodysuit on and she has spent most of the time kneeling aside myself, but then I have been able to see her fully naked in the hotel room and just the sight has been worth the ticket. Just to make a comparison with another girl who was almost as tall as her (the Isabela standing in front of the OMV station), Leonora is certainly thinner, even if she is definitely not as skinny as Carmen. Since also the muscular tone is a quite firm one, I have asked if she was doing any sport, but she has replied that "mein Sport ist Essen!". And I can swear that no girl can remain thin for a long time, after eating ciorba, sarmale with mamaliga and papanasi every day. I had dinner one time in a Romanian restaurant in Milano with some friends, my body temperature rose by at least 10°C during the lunch and I finished digesting it a couple of days later :D

I'm not a fan of the exaggerated tattoos, so I've appreciated that her body is almost completely "clean", with the exception of two small tattoos on her arms. She is fully hairless (also around the pussy area), but her skin is strangely not as smooth as one would expect from such a young girl. When you caress her, you feel a kind of "grain", that maybe depends on the skin being irritated by a recent epilation.

The only evident "defect" is that her tits - which appear of a fair size for her physical complexion - are actually "deflated", as if she has breast-fed a baby in the past. She in definitely young (21 y/o), but in Romania it is not so uncommon that girls get pregnant when they are still minor-aged and I've read the name of a famous Roman poet (exiliated in Dacia) tattooed on her right arm (maybe he is her kid, maybe he is simply her boyfriend or maybe she is just an avid fan of poetry :D). On the other hand, I haven't noticed any stretch mark on her adbomen, which would also be a hint of one or more pregnancies. Anyhow, I didn't ask, because I had the feeling that she was not so prone to social time and that she was quite jealous of her private sphere.

She is certainly not a friend of sophisticated manicure and pedicure, because she had some residue of a dark paint on the foot nails, while her finger nails were actually her natural ones, without any kind of artificial decoration. And this is definitely strange for a Romanian girl, because they usually like to show very sophisticated artworks, with french manicure and brilliant pearls shining under the light.

Her features are fair to cute. She is certainly not a top model, but I will certainly remember her beautiful green eyes, whose genuine look I have crossed several times during our two meetings. Her blond colour is obviously fake, because she is a natural brunette, even if she claimed that she was almost blonde, when she was a very young girl.

HER ATTITUDE

What I've mostly appreciated is her fairness. She is not one of those girls that starts the stopwatch one second after you have climbed into the van and she has not put me under pressure about the time passing by, making only some gentle claim after we have been in the van for more than 30 minutes.

I have also been surprised by her price policy. I've asked her to start with a BJ, just to get acquainted, and the rate has been the default one (30 Euros). Then, after almost 15 minutes, I've asked to pass to the sexual intercourse and she has just asked only for the mere upgrade (+10 Euros), while all the other girls I've met wanted to get the full rate again or at least another 20 Euros. And, when I asked her to extend our rendez-vous by another 15 minutes, she was happy with +20 Euros only. So, in the end I've been inside her van for ca. 40 minutes, spending just 60 Euros. Ok, at the end somebody (her "boyfriend", I would suppose ...) called her to check whether she was still alive, so I'm not sure that a 2nd meeting would have been as cost effective ;) But also in the hotel she has been loyal to her promises, because the rate for 1 hour has been 100 Euros.

I've only noticed that she is not so prone to social time, so I don't really know so much about her, even if she speaks a more than fair German (certainly better than mine :)) and she seems to get away with Spanish, since she has been in Iberia for some time, before coming to Vienna. If she hasn't lied, she has stayed in Austria for the latest 12 months, so it would be interesting to know from other colleagues when they have spotted her on the Brunner for the first time.

Officially I wouldn't even know that she is from Buzau like Madalina ... I've just supposed it, because of the license plate of her van (and of the sedan that apparently brought her home at the end of night shift, around 4 AM).

HER SEXUAL ART

Coming to her sexual art, I have to admit that I have been really excited by the sight of her body, so even the worst BJ in the world would have raised my "klein Fred" (or "klein Oscar", rather :p) in a couple of minutes. The technique seems a regular one, but her moves are quite slow and she has really a lot of patience and perseverance. In the hotel, I think she has entertained me with a BJ lasting more than 20 minutes, because she has changed her position several times (first kneeling aside me, then lying on one side, then lying prone and finally getting back on her knees) and she has also massaged my family jewels, my abdomen and my chest. During the meeting in the car, I have been really so close to cross the finish line during the BJ that asking for an extension to the sexual intercourse has just been an excuse to avoid such an unglorious conclusion :) In fact, during the final part of her oral entartainment, I was even thinking about the risk of extinction of the polar bears (there was a lot of social advertising about that, on Energy Radio), to have something cold in my mind and prevent myself from overheating too early :)

She looks quite comfortable at being caressed during the BJ, because she hasn't really claimed about that and I've rather had the feeling that she was getting relaxed. In the van I could not get a full skin contact only with the upper part of her back, because she has undressed only partially, keeping a semi-sheer dark bodysuit and 4(!) pairs of tights (3 layers of the shiny ones the street girls normally wear + 1 pair of fencenet ones) on. But in the hotel, as written above, she has remained fully naked and so I have been able to explore her endless body as much as I've liked. The only limit has been the unsufficient length of my arms and I would have appreciated one of those selfie-sticks that have now gone out of fashion, to reach the farthest points of her silhouette :)

But she is really a queen (or at least a professional horse-rider) in the sexual intercourse. I think I have never seen a girl that has her endurance in the cowgirl position: after fitting my Lil bro into her pussy and extending her arms aside my shoulders, she has led me like a race horse for at least 5 minutes, without showing any sign of fatigue! Long enough to bring a thoroughbred horse through the Ascot finish line and to win a million pounds prize! If she had been 1,56 (and not 1,76) metres tall, I would have really believed that she had been a professional horse-rider, before stepping into the erotic business :)

Even in the missionary position, she is not bad. This is a more passive exercise for the girl, but she is fairly engaged, because she caressed my abdomen and chest, pinched my nipples and squeezed my buttocks, while I was busy at my pelvis dance over her. And she has often granted me her genuine looks and smiles, when our sights crossed each other.

By the way, during the sexual intercourse in the van, she has opened the buttons of her bodysuit and she has completely removed the countless layers of tights she was wearing, leaving her legs fully naked. So, no annoyance like Fred has described about his meeting with the twerking Raluca ;) The only drawback - but this is more Leonora's problem - is that her tights are severely laddered / torn, after dressing and undressing so many times every night.

The funny thing is that she is also a good masseuse. In fact, when the time was almost running out during our meeting in the hotel room, she asked "Would you like a massage?". "Why not?!", I exclaimed. And she has been definitely good at manipulating my spine and the muscles of my back and of my arm for at least 5 minutes ... or, at least, I liked it a lot :)

So, you can really imagine how sad I was when I realized that my return flight wouldn't let me return to the Brunner for a 2nd night ... and how happy I became, when I discovered that she could hand me her phone number, to arrange an extra-meeting in the hotel the next afternoon.

Pity that now it's over and I don't know when my business will bring me back to Vienna again :'(

@Mitglied #381369: nice report.
But please be aware: sometimes, one can tell more with less words :rolleyes:
Interessant ist es dennoch - mir gefällts oder wie wir Italiener sagen : Mi piacciono i rapporti lunghi circa donne interessanti.Essi sono ben informato e motivante.:)
Ergänzen darf ich, dassich die fesche Leonora einmal wöchentlich aufsuche. Sie ist einfach ein fesches, geiles ,unverbrauchtes junges Ding:quickie::poppen:

TESTBERICHD LEONORA!!!
Sie Macht ein super servic aber es Stimmt Auch was oben Oscar geschriben hat über Ihre Haut die was sich ein Pisschen komisch anfüllt wie wenn iergendwie Rau und so aber Ich weis Auch nicht von Was das komt.

TESTBERICHD LEONORA!!!
Sie Macht ein super servic aber es Stimmt Auch was oben Oscar geschriben hat über Ihre Haut die was sich ein Pisschen komisch anfüllt wie wenn iergendwie Rau und so aber Ich weis Auch nicht von Was das komt.
Ich war gestern wieder bei ihr - Service ist super, sie hat genial gummi und handlos angeblasen und dann ...... sie zu ficken ist ein hochgenuss. Sie geht super mit, versteht und spricht so gut Deutsch dass sie versteht was man:down: ihr sagt und sich wünscht.
Punkto Haut - mich störrt es nicht, ich tippe auf einen Vitaminmangel . Aber any way............ bei mir wirkt Oil of Olaz auch nicht mehr so wie früher:)

Ich habe die schöne Leonora auf dem Cover der Kronen Zeitung gesehen und dachte, sie hätten ihren Bus weggenommen, mit der Ausrede, dass das hintere Türschloss kaputt war ;)

Ihr Bus wurde also während der Polizeirazzia nicht abgeschleppt? Oder hat ihr Freund zu ihrem Geburtstag einen neuen Bus gegeben? Offensichtlich mit Leonoras Geld gekauft ... :)

PS Ich habe gemerkt, dass du ein Quartett von Favoriten hattest, aber jetzt habe ich die Zählung verloren (Gianina, Madalina, Ana Maria, Bianca, Sexy Kristina, Amanda, Liliana, Leonora, ...) und es ist praktisch ein Harem ... oder zumindest reichen deine Damen für eine Fußballmannschaft :p

Ich habe die schöne Leonora auf dem Cover der Kronen Zeitung gesehen und dachte, sie hätten ihren Bus weggenommen, mit der Ausrede, dass das hintere Türschloss kaputt war ;)

Ihr Bus wurde also während der Polizeirazzia nicht abgeschleppt? Oder hat ihr Freund zu ihrem Geburtstag einen neuen Bus gegeben? Offensichtlich mit Leonoras Geld gekauft ... :)

PS Ich habe gemerkt, dass du ein Quartett von Favoriten hattest, aber jetzt habe ich die Zählung verloren (Gianina, Madalina, Ana Maria, Bianca, Sexy Kristina, Amanda, Liliana, Leonora, ...) und es ist praktisch ein Harem ... oder zumindest reichen deine Damen für eine Fußballmannschaft :p

Oder das Josef "Sepp" Herberger Zitat etwas abgeleitet: "Elf Freundinnen musst Du haben"!!!

Sieben reichen auch - für jeden Tag eine andere. 11 sind nur gut, wennst mit denen die Ausfälle durch „die Tage“ von den 7 kompensieren kannst :D:D:D

Sieben reichen auch - für jeden Tag eine andere. 11 sind nur gut, wennst mit denen die Ausfälle durch „die Tage“ von den 7 kompensieren kannst :D:D:D

Es ist immer gut wenn man ein paar in Reserve hat.
Bei der heutigen Gewerkschaft ist doch immer eine entweder in Urlaub, Krankenstand, Pflegeurlaub oder hat die Tage.
Somit sind elf Goldrichtig und man hat täglich immer eine andere liebe um sich.

Sie hat tatsächlich einen neuen Bus - einen weissen Peugeot mit Wiener Nummer 756...
Ich habe eine Volleyballmannschauft - ich meine Frauenschaft : Janine,Ana,Leonora,Liliana und Carmen - das ist die Stammmannschaft , die anderen sind Wechselspielerinnen , die gelegentlich eingesetzt werden. Und da kommen am häufigsten Madalina und Sexy kristina aus Bulgarien zum zug. Es ist nunmal mein liebstes Hobby;)

Danke fred für das Update! Jedenfalls konnte ich den neuen Leo-Bus leicht erkennen, denn er war der einzige, hinter dem zwei Kundenwagen standen: D

Als ich fragte, warum sie den Bus gewechselt hat (die neue Matratze ist wirklich klein und unbequem, besonders für sie!), War es lustig genug, ihre Erklärung zu hören: Sie wollte einen sichereren und bequemeren Bus, um zurück nach Rumänien zu fahren! : D: D

Schade für sie, dass ich ihre letzte Kunde einer langen Nacht war (ich nehme an, sie hat mindestens 15 Kunden unterhalten!) Und ein paar Minuten später - wie erwartet - ein dunkles deutsches Auto mit dem BZ-Kennzeichen holt sie ab :)

Wenn man den Brunner spät verlässt, merkt man, dass fast jeder Bus mit einem großen und leistungsstarken deutschen Auto "verheiratet" ist, das den gleichen Kennzeichen hat (zum Beispiel, ein BR-Auto hat Anas Nacht geschlossen) :)

Übrigens ist das Zeit / Geld-Verhältnis immer noch günstig und Leo ist sehr bemüht, dich glücklich aus dem Bus aussteigen zu lassen, aber jetzt hat sie eine übermäßig lange Warteschlange und hat sich deshalb zu sehr um die Stoppuhr gekümmert. Jetzt, wenn die 15 Minuten vorbei sind, sind sie wirklich vorbei!

Community

Zurück
Oben