Straßenstrich Testbericht Larisa (ROU) / Brunnerstrasse

O

Gast

(Gelöschter Account)
Larisa is the young apprentice of Nicoletta and she stands just few metres before her blue van.

As written in the general thread last week, I've been in Vienna for a couple of days (and nights, course ...), so I've spent some time driving the Brunnestrasse back and forth. Some girls are certainly missing (Perfektastrasse is almost a desert, I'm unable to see Bianca but only her mate Linda, ...), but 15-20 girls are certainly there.

This time, the target is to get acquainted with some new night beauties and three of them catch my attention:

1) The dark haired cutie who stands ca. 50 m before the OMV traffic light, just opposite to Madalina's van (later on, I'll discover that her name is Iulia and that she is supposed to be her young cousin);
2) The tall blonde who walks back and forth in a golden catsuit, just close to the wuerstel stand! I thought she was Ingrid, but then I discovered that her name was rather Isabela.
3) The black haired cutie which I'll discover to be Nicoletta's new assistant

Two nights are more than enough time to pay a visit to all of them, so the sequence is basically driven by their availability. The first one to show up along the Brunner, after disappearing for almost 30 minutes (which might be a positive clue of a good service) is #3 of my list, i.e. the cute Larisa to whom this thread is dedicated.

Initially she stands alone at (48.135074, 16.298177, approximately), but later on a blue van with a W license parks close to her and also Nicoletta, whom I met a couple of times at the Einzingergasse, takes place not far away from her much younger mate. Anyhow, I stop aside Larisa, she confirms the usual rate (30) for an acquaintace BJ and she ensures me that there will be no problem with the Police, because she can use the blue van.

So I park my car and I follow her into the van. I have to admit that other buses are much better equipped, because the mattress is placed transversally, so it's neither long nor large enough to lie completely on it. It will not be a really serious problem, because Larisa will have to entertain me only with a short BJ, but it's definitely uncomfortable to have this kind of fun sitting instead of lying.

Larisa tells me she is 18 years old, she is from Bucuresti and she has been on the Brunner for 1 week only, which makes me afraid that she will not be so experienced. She is approximately 1,60 m tall, with a slim and well proportioned silhouette and also her face features are cute, with a typical mediterranean apperance. Her hair is quite long and black and also her eyes are dark.

After I have removed my pants and underpants, she sits to my right hand side and she begins to heat up my Lil Bro with a short handjob. When it's awaken, she puts a transparent condom on it and she starts her oral entertainment. The frequency of her strokes is quite high, but her action is mostly focused on the tip of the penis, so my friend takes some time to become bigger and harder. In the meanwhile, I caress a little bit her back and her thighs, which are firm. She hasn't removed any cloth (she was apparently wearing a black bodysuit and the ordinary shiny tights), so I can't feel the texture of her skin, by I can imagine it is still smooth, thanks to her young age.

Since the courtains are not completely hermetic (they are the black ones which are fixed to the glasses, to filtrate the daylight and avoid overheating), I can realize that - after some minutes - Nikki leaves her place directly along the street and starts to stand close to the van, giving here and there a look inside. I'm not sure how much she can see, I'm just sitting near Larisa, but I can imagine that it would have been much more embarrassing to have sexual intercourse with a voyeuse looking at us ;)

When we are close to 10 minutes entertainment, Nikki starts to get a little bit too hectic, because from outside she begins to ask Larisa if everything is OK. Her young assistant tries to gain some time ("One minute ... I've almost finished", she repeats every time Nikki tells her to hurry up), she accelerates the rhythm of the BJ and then she switches to a pure and energetic HJ. But the last call by the boss of the van unfortunately arrives before I'm able to cross the finish line: I can see that Nikki dials a number on her phone and, few second later, Larisa's one start to ring. Game over!

The little romanian cutie is really mortified, but she has to respect the time slot (we have actually stayed a dozen minutes, inside the van) and so the match is really over. Once we leave the van, I shortly talk to her outside and I ask whether she has a room or a flat where we could go, to have some more quiet entertainment. She initially tells me we could go to her room, but then she changes her mind and she rather proposes to book a longer time slot inside the blue van. I'm a little bit skeptic, because the mattress would not be really comfortable to have full sexual intercourse and I'm sure that Nikki will put some hurry on her. But when she tells me the rate, I almost faint: 100 euros for 30 minutes and 200 euros for 1 hour!!! They are twice as high as they should be, so I can imagine that her elder mate takes a 50% commission on the rate ;)

The offer is definitely too expensive, so I tell Larisa that I'll maybe return later, when there will be less traffic at the van (she will be there until 5 AM), but in my mind it's quite clear that the young romanian cutie will be an option only once she realizes that those rates are completely out of the market and she accepts regular ones. Maybe during my next trip to Vienna, in some months from now ... So I greet her and restart my sailing along the Brunner, looking for the next port where to stop.

Zurück
Oben