Hostessen Fakes, Liste der Ehrliche und Echten

Ist in Wirklichkeit nicht so hübsch ! Bin wieder gegeangen ! Aber schreib einen Bericht , wenn du sie besucht hast !

Ts Rebeka inseriert im Kontaktbazar! Kennt die jemand und kann was übern service sagen?

[QUOTE = "ts_sucker, post: 8907609, member: 330366"] TS Brenda | Upper Viaduct Street 8 a | Contact Us | Transsexual | shemales

Looks really different. has not much to do with the photos, I would almost write FAKE (the photos are certainly already very old and beautified)
Save your way !!!! [/ QUOTE]

No baby, I am not fake. You probably have knocked my door and haven't come inside. If you did, you would say that I can probably a bit different from the photo because all the girls do photoshop on working photos but you'd certainly have the best orgasm of your life. Too bad that you're writing something so mean about me without have a good experience.

Wish you the best and hope that you come to try to have a nice time with me to reconsider your impression. But this will be only when I come back to Austria.

Kisses

@Mitglied #452586 :
just for clearing the matter: ts_sucker did not say that you are a fake, he just said that the pic´s are almost (nearly) a fake because they are too old or because of too much using photoshop.
By the way, why did you write in the past in german and now in english? Why did you translate the report of ts_sucker to english?

When will you be back to Vienna???

OK OK, you are a girl ... I know ;) Maybe you are really good, I don't know because I prefer sexy TS ;)
Kisses

So look for those sexy TS and don’t expend your time and energy being so mean süße. I can’t be sexy for you, but I was for a lot of good taste guys with enough money to pay for my services.[/QUOTE]

Maybe I should try your service, and if you are really good, I write also a good comment for you ;)

I deleted the last few unnecessary posts as this discussion leads to no end and this is not the place to be personally or offensive in any way.

@Mitglied #452586 :
just for clearing the matter: ts_sucker did not say that you are a fake, he just said that the pic´s are almost (nearly) a fake because they are too old or because of too much using photoshop.
By the way, why did you write in the past in german and now in english? Why did you translate the report of ts_sucker to english?

When will you be back to Vienna???

I’ll be back in the end of October. Only a phew days.

Ts Rebeka inseriert im Kontaktbazar! Kennt die jemand und kann was übern service sagen?

Hat früher in Bratislava gearbeitet. Hab mir die mal angeshen und war gleich wieder weg. Fotos sind 20 Jahre alt. Mehr TV als TS. Nicht unsympathisch, aber eben netter Mann um die 40. Versäumt man nichts!

Ja sie is der Hammer genau wie auf den Fotos und mit ein richtig geilen sxhwanz große Eier und sehr nett kann ich nur jeden weiter empfehlen

Zurück
Oben