Transsexuell TV Gulia (Kontaktzone)

Wird ein Fehler sein. Was man so liest wird der Spatzn net hart, somit wird's kaum funktionieren.

Hmmmm also ich muss da auch mal hinschaut die sieht ja Mega scharf aus aber wenn sie nicht aktiv ist ist das irgendwie fad.
Naja mal sehen vielleicht funktioniert es ja

War mal wieder bei der lieben Giulia und bin wieder mal mit weichen Knien dahin gegangen. Service wie immer Top und in Natura schöner als auf den Fotos. Ich genieße ausschließlich den passiv Service ala GFS mit engem Anal mit ihr und kann sie hiefür nur weiterempfehlen.

Ich war heute bei Giulia und kann die positiven Kommentare nur bestätigen! Giulia ist echt wahnsinnig hübsch und man kann sich mit ihr auch sehr gut unterhalten, man fühlt sich sofort wie bei einer guten Freundin! Das zuvor ausgemachte Service hat meine Vorstellungen sogar übertroffen...Freu mich schon auf den nächsten Besuch :)

War vor einer Weile auch bei Giulia und es war einfach ein tolles Erlebnis. Sie ist noch viel hübscher als auf den Fotos und die eine Stunde war viel zu schnell um - Wiederholungsgefahr! ;)

ich war heute bei ihr und ich muss sagen, sie ist wirklich einer der hübschesten, die ich bisher getroffen habe.
ihr schwanz ist klein und wird auch nicht wirklich hart, die vorhaut darf man nicht zurückschieben, aber ansonsten sieht sie wirklich großartig aus. tolle brüste, sehr hübsches gesicht und eine großartige figur.
das service an sich verlief eher professionell.

Thanks Octavio for this indeed revealing post. Until now, after several pages of this conversation, there were some confused sparks, certain guidelines, hints, but not a real report which reflects real Giulia, or should I say, Giulia’s phenomenon. First, there is a serious question whether Giulia belongs to transsexual category or among girls, well, with certain extra. I tend to put her among girls, pretty ones but, by all means she is a stuff for really straight men. She is an unique person, but let me begin at the beginning.

A couple of weeks ago I have visited Vienna and have stumbled across Rachel at Triesterstrasse. In one of rooms I have noticed a remarkable sexy black-haired tall, elegant, sexy young woman. Gorgeous indeed. Shining. “I think I will get back to her – I doubt I will find anything better here, let’s see for safety, but I really doubt”. At the end of the corridor I’ve made a sharp U-turn on my heel and suddenly I’ve been faced directly with her, she was behind me. She has surprised me and we’ve smiled to each other. “I think you’re looking for me!”. “How did you know?” I’ve replied - “What can we do together?”. “Many things” she said “but I must tell you I’m trans-gender”. “Nobody’s perfect” I’ve replied pretending I didn’t know that. I was looking for her but I wasn’t aware she’s so pretty and feminine. But, of course she’s feminine, she’s a girl. I did not know it was her before I have noticed she stood in front of Giulia’s room. “She’s a perfect woman” I said do myself “and she’ll be all mine for an hour”. Great, it’s so good to be an imaginative, brave man and to have few more bucks in pocket to afford a bit of luxury. Smart, opulent people enjoy women without second thoughts.

Without going into “technical” details of our first rendezvous I must admit, that was an unforgettable great and pleasant experience, I hope our paths will cross soon. I’d like to understand myself, my wishes, my desires. She helped me to introspect myself, to understand who I really am. Thanks Giulia. You belong to my private Hall of Fame and I had plenty of women quite some for free, many for money. Many were great but you’re among the best ever.

I’ll be back.

Vor längerer Zeit bei der Durchreise in Wien konnte ich Guila besuchen. Optisch eine Wucht und eine echt nette Person, leider nur passiv.
Unterm Strich kann ich meinen Vorredern nur zustimmen.
Gerade weil sie nur passiv ist, für mich trotzdem keine Wiederholung, obwohl sonst alles passte.

Zurück
Oben