Straßenstrich Testbericht : Sexy Bulgarin Kristina

Mitglied #20928

Aktives Mitglied
Männlich Hetero
Reaktionen
Kristina steht auf der Brunner – stadteinwärts ,bei der Autobusstation, Ecke Carlsberg. Auch bei der Kälte sehr sexy angezogen mit einem schwarzen Body und Jacke mit Pelzkragen. Beim Vorbeifahren tanzt sie und wackelt mit ihrem – wie ich später feststellen durfte – geilen Arsch. Normal mache ich immer ein Kennenlernpaket aus – cim, ausgezogen um 40. Diesmal nicht – ich wollte die Göre einfach nur so richtig fest ficken. Ausgemacht anblasen ohne und ficken mit. Der Body und die 3-4 Schichten Strumpfhosen waren rasch ausgezogen und los ging´s . Sie spricht super deutsch, lässt sich während des anblasens gut erkunden . Sie bläst nicht überragend aber gut.Da ich so Lust hatte und Angst hatte in ihren Mund zu kommen , habe ich die Aktion abgebrochen und sie in Position gelegt. Kristina ist so eine richtige geile „Schlampe“ – nicht bös und schon gar nicht abwertend gemeint. Während ich sie gestossen habe, hat sie mich echt geil angefeuert und ihre knallroten Lippen in alle Richtungen verzogen. Sie hat so etwas leicht ordinäres und verruchtes an sich. War ein echt lässiger, leider viel zu kurzer Fick. Ich nehme sie in mein Quartett auf bis Ralluca und/oder Daniela wieder da sind. Wiederholungsgefahr 99%

Nachdem vor ein paar Tagen meine jugendliche Favouritin ihre heitere Art verloren hat, vielleicht sind die Striemen an Ihrem Hals Schuld die ihr, ihr Schmarotzer gmacht.

Hab ich mir Christina2 (stets stehengelassen aufgrund ihrer fast kitschigen ausgeformten Beine) ins Auto geholt.

kurz und knapp: Ihre Schenkel sind der absolute Wahnsinn !! Fürs Poppen verdient sie die volle Punktzahl :liebe:

Wenn sie nochmals bei mir einsteigt ist sie jederzeit gebucht.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Probably everybody knows that the bulgarian (or serbian?) Kristina / Христина stands at the bus stop at the corner between Brunner and Carlberger (48.140909, 16.298178). She claims she is 20 y/o, she is approximately 1,65 m tall and she is definitely curvy: as confirmed by herself, she now weighs ca. 70 kg, which are quite visible on her thighs and buttocks. But I find her features quite cute and her green eyes really beautiful, even if the fake eyelashes she sticks to the real ones look a little bit ridiculous ;) Her hair is (fake) blonde and is quite long, approximately to the middle of her back. Last but not least, she's probably the least dressed girl of Brunner, even in these freezing winter nights ...

I've already been with Kristina during my previous trip to Vienna some months ago, but my experience was not so good, because she definitely paid more attention to her watch than to the happiness of my Lil Bro. Her mouth was mostly busy proposing extra-packages at any possible price between 10 and 150 Euros. But later I read the positive feedback of the Master of the Brunner (coolfred) and so I've decided to give her one more chance, during my latest visit to Austria.

Even if one of the RBs that patrol the area is a nice lady, I have absolutely no intention to have another close view of her cute face, so I decide to approach Kristina on foot and not by car. Last time, I saw her walking with some colleagues of ours along the Carlbergergasse and I supposed (but I will be wrong!) that the hungarian van which is parked about 200 metres from the traffic lights (and which is discretely supervised by some people sitting in a Mercedes from a the same country) would have been available for her walking guests.

NO GOOD LUCK

She appears around 10 PM, she is initially not so busy, but when I finally park my car and I'm ready to walk to her, some colleague picks her up and they disappear. Quite surprisingly for me, every time Kristina is driven away by a new customer, she doesn't return very early: the bus stop remains empty for not less than 20-25 minutes and, in one case, for almost 45 minutes! Either she feels very cold and she we wants to warm up a little bit in the car or her mood has really changed! But, whatever the reason, she is certainly getting a lot of money from her customers, because time is really money for her and she doesn't stay away for free ;)

Her last disappearance lasts very long and so I have even the time to visit the van of the black- and very long haired girl called Ana, which stands just opposite the OMV (but this is another story, which will be be told in a separate thread ...). Cinderella's chariot has already turned back into a pumpkin, when Kristina finally reappears. I park the car close to DHL, I walk to the bus stop and it's not even necessary to approach her, because she welcomes me with a "ficken ficken?". The conversation is not so easy, because my German is very limited and she has almost completely forgotten English. But 30 seconds are enough for her to remind that she has already been with me some time ago. I obviously lie and figure out that I don't remember having ever met her, because I don't want that she believes she can restore the bad attitude of last december.

IT'S MY TIME, FINALLY

In the end, she confirms again that she hasn't got a "Zimmer" available, that the "Pension" is too far away and that we could eventually walk to a "Parkplatz". The contract is signed (almost, because we haven't spoken about prices ...) and we begin our night "Spaziergang", in the fresh Vienna night. Probably fresh is not the right word, because the temperature is around 0°C and one hour later it will begin to snow ... During the walk, we introduce each other again and she tells me that she is from Bulgaria, that she used to study English and Russian at school, but that she has forgotten both of them, after learning German here in Austria (since 1 year). This is why we hardly understand each other :)

To be honest, when I met her last december, she initially told me she was rather from Serbia and I could actually see a Belgrade (BG) plated car driving along Carlbergergasse. Later on, I will see the screen of her smartphone and she actually has cyrillic characters on it, but both Serbia and Bulgaria use that alphabet and so the big doubt about her actual origin remains. But who cares ...

The "Parkplatz" rather proves to be a quite dark and hidden place, so I don't feel really comfortable to have also sexual intercourse and I opt for a basic BJ. She asks whether covered or uncovered, I choose the first option and she must believe that I'm a business class traveler, because she quotes 40 euros. "No, the price for a BJ is 30 euros only ;)", I have to correct her. In the end, Kristina accepts, but she underlines that the entertainment will not last more than 5 minutes.

THE SHORTEST BJ OF MY CAREER

While I open my trousers and lower my underpants, she prepares the condom and then she squats down in front of me. My Lil Bro is quickly covered and the entertainment can begin. It's too cold to understand what is actually happening in the Neatherlands, but Kristina's BJ is definitely effective, because my cock stands up in less than one minute. The only problem is that the bulgarian blondie is really uncomfortable, so she suddenly stops and she repositions her bag, hoping to use it as a kind of chair. She almost sits on it, I have to bend my legs a little bit, to keep a good alignment with her mouth, and the entertainment can restart. But not for long, because Kristina gives a look to her smartphone and she claims that the time is already over.

CRAZY RATES

"If you give me another 20 euros, we can stay 30 minutes!", is her indecent proposal. But I'm aware that her promises are like the ones by the politicians when it's elections time. Nobody would believe that the rate can collapse from 30 euro/5 minutes = 6 euro/minute to 20 euros/25 minutes = 0,8 euro/minute! So, I take the excuse (which is not so far away from truth) that it's really too cold to stay half an hour outdoor and I reject her proposal. She doesn't give up and she might be happy even if I give her only 10 euros, which would make the jukebox play for another 10 minutes. I resist again and so, like Kim Jong Un and Donald Trump, she is ready to push the nuclear button. She stands up, she embraces me and she pushes me agaist the wall, so that I can clearly feel her boobs against my chest. Then she moves one hand down to my Lil Bro and she starts to massage it, making it immediately hard again. Her mouth is not more the 5 centimetres far away from mine, like if she is willing to kiss me, and her arguments are quite convincing: "Why don't you want to stay 30 minutes? Don't you feel how hard your cock is? ;)"

She is certainly not lying about what's going on in the Neatherlands, but it's really too cold and dangerous to have some sexual intercourse outdoor and I'm sure she'll get tired of entertaining me with a BJ much earlier than the thirty minutes will expire ... On the other hand, it's difficult to resist to her arguments and so I extract the joker from my sleeve: "I have a car: if you want, I can collect it, come and pick you up and then we can stay half an hour there ...". Kristina seems afraid that I don't actually have a car and that I won't come back to pick her at the bus stop, so she starts asking where it is. Once she realizes that it is parked at DHL ("d:hl", as she pronounces :)), she "handcuffs" me to her and she accepts, but only under the condition that we walk together to the car.

NEW PLACE, NEW NEGOTIATION

The new contract is signed again and we start walking back to her bus stop and then to d:hl. Even if she wears some handgloves (though w/out fingers), her hands must be still cold and she asks me to hold her left one and that we keep mine and hers inside the pocket of my coat. Some small talk, we finally reach my rental car and we can leave to her favourite parking lot, not before she has set the temperature to 28°C and the ventilation to the maximum. "But are you sure that it's really safe? I don't want to pay a fine to the RBs!", I ask her. She swears that she has carefully selected this place and that it is safer than Fort Knox, because she would also have to pay a 100 euros fine, in case we are caught by the policemen.

Before starting to dance, it's again negotiation time. "As far as I remember, 50 euros = half an hour. Correct? :p", I try to play it smart. "No, no! 50 euros is the rate when you are on foot. In the car, half an hour costs 80 euros!", she immediately transforms my dream into a nightmare. In the end, we find a compromise which sounds reasonable: she'll get 70 euros only, but I'll take her home later, so that she will save the 10-15 euros that she would otherwise spend for the taxi (this week, her "Mann" is in Bulgaria and she needs a lift every evening). "Do you know where the 12. district is?", Kristina asks me. "Absolutely no idea, but I'm sure you know the way back to your home ;)", is my reply.

KRISTINA STARTS & STOPS LIKE A CAR IN THE CITY TRAFFIC

The second transparent condom is placed on my Lil Bro and Kristina starts again to entertain me with a BJ. Like fifteen minutes before, when we were outdoor, I can't exactly understand where the magic is in her moves, but the cock gets hard and lifts up in not more than one minute. I usually like to caress the girl, but this time there is really nothing I can do, because she hasn't removed her black anorak and her legs are quite far away from me. So, I can just keep an arm around her back and watch her blonde head moving up and down.

After 2-3 minutes, she suddenly stops and tries again to get more money. "Why don't we go on with a BBJ, without condom? It's 30 euros more ...", is her next proposal. "Thank you, but I don't really do anything without condom ...", I have to stop her. "Why not? I'm clean ... If you want, I will show you my green paper ...", she tries to convince me. Kristina is already bending down to her bag, to retrieve the documents, but I stop her before: "I believe you, but it's really not necessary ... Please go on with the condom, because you are very good also like this ;)"

She mustn't be very happy, because 30 euros are still missing from her budget, but she accepts the cruel fate and she bends down again to the Neatherlands, resuming the covered BJ. She has also slightly changed her position on the seat and her massive buttocks are finally accessible to my hand, so I immediately start caressing them. The hormons are running like crazy in my blood and my Lil Bro is so hard and sensitive that every stroke of Kristina's head dangerously brings me very close to the finish line. I'm even thinking to propose her that we switch to the sexual intercourse, so that she stops for one minute and my excitement can calm down a little bit.

But it's really not necessary, because the blondie thinks that it's the right moment to check the time on her smartphone. It's useless to say that I have only 1 minute left, even if she has received the 70 euros not more than 10 minutes ago. "Please Kristina, don't cheat me! When I paid you, we agreed half an hour, you promised that you would not have been in a hurry and I'm sure that we still have 20 minutes left", I try to regain control of the situation. She draws some digits in the air (00:12), probably trying to indicate me when the 30 minutes began, but in the end she accepts that is was few minutes after midnight when we started walking to her secret place and not when the entertainment started in my car.

So, she bends down again and she restarts the BJ, while I resume caressing her buttocks. But it is clear that the muscles of her mouth must be aching, after a dozen minutes sucking my cock, so this third session of oral entertainment doesn't last more than one minute. I'm already afraid to discover how expensive her next proposal will be and so I'm really surprised that some "Fusserotik" will be for free, or at least included in rate I've already paid. "Ok, why not ...", I accept this change to the programme, hoping that later there will be some time also for the sexual intercourse.

IT'S TIME FOR "FUSSEROTIK" (FJ)

Kristina sits more comfortably at my right hand side and she extends her pantyhosed legs towards me, wrapping my Lil Bro with the soles of her feet. She seems quite skilled also in this kind of erotic entertainment, because my cock is rubbed quite energetically and good feelings come up from the Neatherlands. In the meanwhile, I start caressing her legs, which are not exactly thin but which have some kind of unexplainable sex appeal. Sometimes the condom moves up and she asks me to pull it down completely, before restarting the FJ. In this phase, I have also the opportunity to loook at Kristina's face, which sometimes turns into a smile, and I have to admit that she has cute features and very beautiful green eyes. We go on like this for some othere minutes, then also her legs must be tired.

So she moves closer to me, she grabs my Lil Bro with one hand and she begins masturbating it with a lot of energy. Now she is really aside me and I have the opportunity to get more confident with her body. While my left hend massages her soft legs, the right one moves up to her neck and it starts caressing it and the nape, just underneath her long blond hair. This special petting treatment seems to be quite pleasant to her, because Kristina doesn't escape from my caresses and she smiles to me. When I am already convinced that the finish line has to be crossed with my Lil Bro strongly grabbed by her hand, it's time for her last proposal, at least for tonight: "Don't you want to fuck? It's only 10 euros more ...". I can hardly believe that some more minutes for the sexual intercourse will be so cheap and so I accept enthusiastically, handing her a red note.

THE THIRD CONDOM IS FOR SEX

Kristina doesn't feel confident about the condom and so she hands me some wet towels to remove it and to clean my Lil Bro, before a new one is placed. "Three condoms! You've made me change three condoms tonight!", Kristina blames me. "I don't think you are going bankruptcy because of three condoms - I don't really trust her - You probably buy a 100 pieces box for 20 euros and so it's only 20 cents per condom ...". She tries to convince me that three condoms cost her 5 euros, but her attempt is definitely not successful. Whatever the cost, my Lil Bro is already dressed with the third condom and is quite excited that he and Kristina's pussy will become good friends.

"Don't move, I'm coming to your side", she tells me, while opening the button of her black bodysuit and unrolling down the two or three layers of tights she was wearing. So, I simply move the seatback to the horizontal position and I wait for her to come, while realizing that all the car glasses, with the exception of the windscreen, are now coated by a thick layer of water droplets. We must have sweated a lot! When she is finally ready, Kristina sits over me in the cowgirl position, she carefully fits my Lil Bro into her pussy and the rodeo can start. Her movements are not very fast, but the extensions of her strokes are quite broad and the feelings I get from the bottom are not bad. I have also a chance to caress her legs, to grab her (frozen) buttocks and I always like when I can look into the girl's eyes, during the sexual intercourse. Unfortunately, the bulgarian blondie isn't so physically fit and, after not more than one minute, she stops to take a breath. She makes some circular movements, which are also quite pleasant, but then she is really exhausted and she has already a different idea in her mind.

DOGGY STYLE TO FINISH

"Let's make it differently: come to my side", is her new proposal, while she bends down horizontally the back of the passenger seat. I'm a little bit reluctant, because I won't be able to keep a sight on what't going on around us, but now also the windscreen is completely fogged and nobody could see what's going on inside the car. The blondie waits for me in the doggy position, so I move her bag and shoes to the back seats and I reach her on the other side. She takes care of fitting my Lil Bro again into her pussy and then I can start doing my gymnastics. Doggy style is usually a passive position for the girl and Kristina is not an exception to the rule, but at least she doesn't complain when I accelerate my rhythm and my pubis hits energetically her large and soft buttocks. I normally anchor myself to the waist of my sexual partner, but the bulgarian blondie is almost lying prone and so I have also to bend my trunk a lot and to grab the two sides of the passenger seat with my hands, to find a stable pivotal point for my movements.

After a couple of minutes, she is concerned that my Lil Bro might not be fully covered by the condom, so she asks me to stop and she turns to me, checking personally that everything is OK. I'm really afraid that she wants to ask me for some other money, but luckily she shows me her back again and she gives me green light to continue. I restart with a high stroking frequency and Kristina begins to moan a little bit. The walls of her vagina are now really slippery and also the smell of her natural lubrication can be clearly felt in the air. I stop for some seconds, performing some circular movements of my pubis against her back and then it's time for the final rush. I accelerate as fast as I can and, after another dozen strokes, I can't help crossing the finish line, with the condom being filled by my semen. "Oh, finally you have come!", the blondie looks visibly happy that the game is over, in the end. But maybe she is also sad, because she has no other excuses to grab any another banknote from my wallet! :)

Kristina is very careful also at the end of game, because she wants to personally supervise the unfitting of my Lil Bro from her pussy. When she feels that the outer part of the condom is so wet and slippery, she must be really scared that some sperma has come out somehow. In fact, she asks me what it is. "It is certainly not my semen, because it's still inside the condom ...", is my reply. It mustn't happen so often that she lubricates naturally, because she comes to the fancy conclusion that the unidentified liquid has to be some gel, which she hasn't certainly applied in my presence.

"DU FICKEN GUT!", SO I DESERVE A TROPHY

Once my Lil Bro is out of her vagina, I move back to my seat and I relax for some seconds, because the last part of these 40 minutes of sexual entertainment has been quite demanding also for me. Kristina grabs a bunch of wet towels from the sealed container, she passes me a couple of them and she uses the rest to clean her pussy. I must look really exhausted and needy of some human comfort (or she wants to be 100% sure to get a lift home ...), because the bulgarian blondie keeps the biggest of her lies for the end: "Du ficken gut!". I was cleaning my Lil Bro with the towels, so I turn to her: "Sorry, I was not listening. What did you say?". She makes thumb up and she repeats: "Du ficken gut!". But one second later the reason for all that honey is clear, because she asks me if I bring her to the place where she lives. "Yes, I promised that before and I'll keep my promise ...", I save her the annoyance of calling and paying a taxi.

So Kristina gets immediately more relaxed, she jumps out of the car to pee (which isn't actually surprising, if she really drinks 7 litres of water every day, as she will tell me later) and then she asks me if she can smoke a cigarette, before we leave. "Of course, but absolutely outside the car!", I authorize her, indicating the "no smoking" sticker that has been applied by the rental company on the dashboard. After the last of her twenty daily cigarettes is over, she is ready to wear some leggings and some more comfortable shoes, before sitting again on the passenger seat.

"But this lift will cost you a small souvenir for your italian friend ...", I advice her, before she dresses up. She doesn't sound so surprised when I ask for her G-string as a trophy to bring back from this trip in Vienna. Moreover, it must have meen plentily paid by the rate that she has "extorted" for the last sixty minutes and so she removes it and it hands it to me. "You can throw it on the back seat, I will collect it later ;", I tell her.

MANY DISTRICTS TO CROSS, MANY BANKNOTES, MANY STORIES

The trip to her street (for sure she hasn't brought me exactly in front of the block where she lives) is the opportunity to discover where the 12. district is in Vienna. In the end, it is close to the main train station and it is an alternative route to drive back to my hotel, instead of using the motorway ring. So, driving Kristina home will make my route longer by not more than 5-10 minutes.

During the first five minutes of the trip, Kristina answers my questions, but she is more focused on counting her evening income. She has received a lot of 10 and 20 euro banknotes (she's actually a master at proposing short time or performance extensions, claiming that the time that was originally agreed is almost over ...) and it takes her some time to reorder all of them. In the end, even if she has worked only 3 hours, I have the feeling that she has earned at least 300-350 euros. "So, 50% is for your 'Mann' :)", I provoke her. "No, no, it doesn't work like this! The money is all mine!", she replies testily. Maybe it's like she says, but strangely she owns a stable of powerful german cars which could easily compete in the DTM championship and, oops, she has no driving licence to drive them around :) So, her unlucky 'Mann' has the annoying task to take those horses out of the stable and to make them run a little bit every day ...

Fortunately, I won't have the opportunity to meet him tonight, because he is un Bulgaria (or wherever ...) for one week, to proudly show his friends and relatives the fresh acquisition of the racing team. Before reaching her street, there is still time to listen to some stories about her, which I report on an absolutely random basis. She claims that she drinks 7 litres of water every day and that she would be thin like a breadstick, if she hadn't to drink also a lot of Jaegermeister to keep herself warm during the working shifts. But unfortunately the Viennese winter is not as warm as in Tenerife, so she now weighs 70 kg, which are quite visible on her thighs and buttocks.

After crossing some minor streets of the 12. district, she finally tells me to stop: "Ok, you can leave me here". Three kisses, according to the Italian habits, she can walk the last hundred metres to her home and I can U-turn the car, to find the route to my hotel. The night is not so long anymore, my flight tomorrow (or rather today) is very early and now it's even snowing ...

She asks whether covered or uncovered, I choose the first option ... the price for a BJ is 30 euros ... she underlines that the entertainment will not last more than 5 minutes.
you are serious? 30 euros for a 5 minutes blow job with condom - and this out in the cold at 0°C ? Oh my god :mad:

@Mitglied #381369

I'm sorry, but this Kristina would make angry me. :shock::( You have really shown a lot of patience.
My favorite point in your report is: "Master of the Brunner" (coolfred) :rofl::rofl::rofl: That sounds really great!!!

you are serious? 30 euros for a 5 minutes blow job with condom - and this out in the cold at 0°C ? Oh my god :mad:

Hello Enrico!

Unfortunately I'm not kidding and her first request was even 40 euros! Five minutes may seem a short time, but it happens very rarely that the active phase of a BJ exceeds 7-8 minutes, if you start the stopwatch when the condom is placed over the Lil Bro and you stop it when the finish line gets crossed ;)

In her case, she is not offering more net time for the BJ even if you are in the car, because I remember quite well that she mentioned the 5 minutes also last december. In fact, only the "Wiederholungsgefahr 99%" by coolfred convinced me to give her a second chance.

Luckily, she became less hectic and greedy of money, as long as our meeting proceeded. In the end, I can't actually complain about the overall cost/performance ratio: totally, I've paid her 30+70+10 = 110 euros, we've stayed together approximately 65-70 minutes (including maybe 10 minutes walking to her secret place and back, which should not be considered as erotic entertainment) and I've got two BJs (one short and one long), one long FJ and sexual intercourse in two different positions (cowgirl and doggy) ... plus a trophy to bring back home as a souvenir :) If I were smarter in the negotiation, I could maybe get the same time and performance for 90-100 euros, but I don't think for less than that. Considering that I've spent 42 euros to bring a Sachertorte home to my family, Kristina becomes cheaper than McDonalds :D

Perhaps the two colleagues which have also met her could tell a little bit more about Kristina's attitude regarding time and money ;)

The choice to do it outdoors was mine, because the RBs were quite active that evening, at least until 11-11:30PM. Their van patrolled all the streets of the Strassenstrich, they inspected quite carefully also the parking area of the supermarkets (Hofer or Billa, now I don't remember the brand, but I remember that I was there with Bianca and Linda) and they even established a check-point ca. 100 metres after Madalina/Magdalena's van. Then there must have been some emergency somewhere else, because they left faster than a rocket and with the blue lights on and they never reappeared.

Anyhow, I thought that the temperature was low enough that the RBs would never step out of their van and start patrolling also the pedestrian trails on foot. This is why I initally chose the outdoors option. And, quite surprisingly, I didn't really feel cold, while Kristina was entertaining me under the stars :)

Have a nice day!

Lustige Geschichte !

Lustige Mädchen machen lustige Geschichten :D Am Anfang des Treffens, sie ist nur ein bisschen zu hektisch und hungrig nach Geld ;) Sonst ist es wirklich lustig, auch nur mit ihr zu reden.

@Mitglied #381369

I'm sorry, but this Kristina would make angry me. :shock::( You have really shown a lot of patience.
My favorite point in your report is: "Master of the Brunner" (coolfred) :rofl::rofl::rofl: That sounds really great!!!

Maybe he is even the King of the Brunner :D But I've seen that he has not written any new "Testbericht" for some time :'(

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Probably everybody knows that the bulgarian (or serbian?) Kristina / Христина stands at the bus stop at the corner between Brunner and Carlberger (48.140909, 16.298178).

... she is approximately 1,65 m tall, she now weighs ca. 70 kg, ... Her hair is (fake) blonde and is quite long, approximately to the middle of her back.
outside of my interest.
Um die Nationalität endgültig zu klären, müßte ich hinfahren und mit ihr 30 Sekunden reden, nur gab's/gibt's dort nichts was mich reizen würde, weshalb ich mal auf eine größere Langeweile warte.
Hoffentlich hält sie sich an die Koordinaten :D

outside of my interest.
Um die Nationalität endgültig zu klären, müßte ich hinfahren und mit ihr 30 Sekunden reden, nur gab's/gibt's dort nichts was mich reizen würde, weshalb ich mal auf eine größere Langeweile warte.
Hoffentlich hält sie sich an die Koordinaten :D

:D Sie hatte gestern bestimmt keine Langeweile in ihrer Busstation, musste sie doch mit ihrem vergessenen English und dem kleinen Smartphone Ihren neuen Testbericht unter die Lupe nehmen, dazu noch die neue Kundschaft die sich schon auf exquisite 10 euro Aufpreispakete ala Kristin einrichtete :rofl:

@Mitglied #381369

Tell his Majesty he was too generous when he glanced at me !! Let’s be serious: the reason to keep silence is that no potential new stars are on stage .Two of my favorites are still on winter-holidays in Romania (Daniela,Raluca) . So I was several time enjoying Madalina and Janine . Concerning Kristina , I have been two times with her during February . I still think that she is a good and sexy one but she definitely need clear instruction. If she see a chance to inverse the role , she´s doing it. With Kristina you have to be firmly in control. She is like a young dog - you have to show her who the master and who the girl for the entertainment is – otherwise you pay too much.......... for her entertainment.

:D Sie hatte gestern bestimmt keine Langeweile in ihrer Busstation, musste sie doch mit ihrem vergessenen English und dem kleinen Smartphone Ihren neuen Testbericht unter die Lupe nehmen, dazu noch die neue Kundschaft die sich schon auf exquisite 10 euro Aufpreispakete ala Kristin einrichtete :rofl:

Ich denke Langeweile ist nicht in Kristinas Wörterbuch ;) Sie ist immer so schwer zu finden!

Diesmal verdiente sie 300 € in 3 Stunden. Auch im Dezember war ich der letzte Kunde, sie zählte die Kohlen während des Treffens und es waren 600 Euro!

Die landen sicher nicht in der Sparbüchse. Jeder Euro verdampft wie ein Wassertropfen auf 'ner glühenden Herdplatte.
Nun, den einen oder anderen Fall soll's ja schon mal gegeben haben, wo eine SW sich das verdiente Geld tatsächlich für die Zeit nach dem Ausstieg aufgespart hat. Der Regelfall wird's aber sicher nicht sein. Schon einfach deshalb nicht, weil den wenigsten der Zaster selber bleibt -

Jetzt wo es wieder wärmer wird.......... bin ich natürlich auch wieder eifriger unterwegs und da einige Damen noch urlauben habe ich mir wieder Kristina gegönnt. Weisse Schirmkappe und Strapse . Mir ist schon klar dass Stress, Sympathie, Geldbedarf, Geilheit ..... 100.000 Dinge eine Rolle spielen aber ich kann nur für mich sprechen : Ich mag ihr Service. CIM mit Zugriff auf ihre Muschi und Prachtarsch (und eher bescheidenen Natur-Titten) ............ € 40. Ich und vor allem KleinFred waren sehr zufrieden. Ich mag auch dass sie so gut deutsch spricht und daher versteht was man:down: von ihr will.
Ungut und wenig Gentlemen-like empfand ich , als ich sie zurückgebracht habe ,ging ein glatzköpfiger Wappler in Trainingshosen (ca 35J) auf Sie zu und hat ihr das Geld wieder abgenommen. Das habe ich gesehen weil ich ein kleines Stück die Brunner hinauf gefahren bin um umzudrehen und beim Vorbeifahren sah ich die Geldübergabe.
Um auf frühere Postings ein wenig einzugehen - ich denke dass Kristina ein Mädchen ist dem man klar sagen muss was man will und signalisieren muss dass es keine Zusatzeuro gibt. Fazit : Geile Stute die es bringt (bringen muss - siehe Wappler)

Ja aber dann hätte Sie sich schon ein paar Zusatz Euro verdient die Sie sich vielleicht behalten darf.
Werde Sie einmal aufsuchen denke ich.

Ungut und wenig Gentlemen-like empfand ich , als ich sie zurückgebracht habe ,ging ein glatzköpfiger Wappler in Trainingshosen (ca 35J) auf Sie zu und hat ihr das Geld wieder abgenommen. Das habe ich gesehen weil ich ein kleines Stück die Brunner hinauf gefahren bin um umzudrehen und beim Vorbeifahren sah ich die Geldübergabe.
naja, vermutlich ist davon auszugehen, daß dies leider eh der "normale Vorgang" ist - immer und überall dort. Nur daß diesmal halt der Zufall so mitgespielt hat, daß es der Freier hautnah mitbekam.

Ja aber dann hätte Sie sich schon ein paar Zusatz Euro verdient die Sie sich vielleicht behalten darf.
Werde Sie einmal aufsuchen denke ich.
War vorige Woche wieder bei ihr. Wir sind einige Minuten gefahren um dann bei einer wirklich extrem grossen Baustelle zu landen. Ich habe meine Spezialdecke ausgepackt und neben das Auto gelegt. Zuerst hat sie wie schon öfter gezickt , sich aber dann doch ganz ausgezogen. Zuerst blasen ohne, das kann sie -wie bereits erwähnt- sehr gut und dann Gummi drüber und von hinten gefickt. Sie hat einen Prachtarsch , den beim Ficken zu halten ist schon ein wenig Geld wert. Hätte sie einen grösseren Busen wäre sie überhaupt die überdrüber Stute. Sie lässt sich brav ficken und ist auch geduldig . Aber den Ton den ich immer bei ihr anschlage ist auch nicht ohne. Würde ich bei keinem anderen Mädchen machen. Sie ist das Musterbeispiel der Hure die dich wie eine Weihnachtsgans ausnimmt wenn du es zulässt. Wie sie sich nicht ausziehen wollte , habe ich ihr gesagt sie kann ihr Top herunterziehen , wir fahren wieder....
Um auf ihr "Taschengeld " zu kommen.......... ausgemacht waren € 50 . Ich habe ihr 2x 20 und 4x5 gegeben . Kann mir gut vorstellen , dass sie von den 60 nur 45 abgibt. Any way - ich mag sie , sie fickt gut und unterhalten kann man sich mit ihr auch da sie wirklich gut deutsch spricht.

War am Dienstag bei ihr. wollte eigentlich zu Madalina, die war besetzt und die anderen Favoritinen auch und so kam es dass ich locker 45 Minuten im Kreis gefahren bin und habe gesehen dass in dieser Zeit Kristina keinen Kunden hatte. Nachdem KleinFred schon ziemlich einsatzbereit war, habe ich sie mitgenommen. CIM ganz nackt, war wirklich gut. Dann haben wir noch geplaudert und sie hat mir erzählt dass das Geschäft mies läuft. Dann habe ich ihr erzählt wie ich vorgehe und von Madalina,Janine oder Liliana und da sagt sie mir dass sie das nicht versteht weil sie doch schöner wäre. Dann habe ich ich ihr erklärt dass das nicht genügt - rumzicken,nachverhandeln und drängen sind halt echte show-stoper .Ich glaube da war sie ziemlich fertig und gemeint dass das alles so nicht stimmt. Bin gespannt ob sie ihr Verhalten ändert. Habe mich für Mittwoch angemeldet ;)

Zurück
Oben