Straßenstrich Linda Brunnerstr.

Mitglied #207731

Mitglied
Männlich Hetero Österreich, Wien (1120)
Reaktionen
Hallo an alle.

war gerade unterwegs und hab die Linda auf der Brunnerstr. MAN Höhe gesehen.

hab kurz mit ihr gesprochen.

sie war oben ohne, durfte ihre Brüste angreifen. Groß und naturpur.

Sie gab mir ihre Handynr.

meine frage an euch.

kennt sie jemand?
Hat mir 1h bei ihr um €150 angeboten.

bitte um feedback.

danke

Schau dir meinen Bericht über Bianca an - könnte doch sein dass Linda=Bianca ist.
Bianca hat auf der rechten Seite Schulter eine Rose tätowiert. Meine bisherigen 2 Erfahrungen mit ihr waren sehr gut. Am Mittwoch wird dann in Meidling ausgeritten ;-)

Schau dir meinen Bericht über Bianca an - könnte doch sein dass Linda=Bianca ist.
Bianca hat auf der rechten Seite Schulter eine Rose tätowiert. Meine bisherigen 2 Erfahrungen mit ihr waren sehr gut. Am Mittwoch wird dann in Meidling ausgeritten ;-)

das tattoo hab ich nicht gesehen.
in meidling?
hat sie dort ihr nest oder wird sie nur noch besuchbar sein?

Hallo an alle.

war gerade unterwegs und hab die Linda auf der Brunnerstr. MAN Höhe gesehen. [...]

kennt sie jemand?

Yes, now I know her :) I've been to Vienna recently and I've stopped at her spot (48.138520, 16.298093), assuming she was Bianca, because she really looks like her mate and their attitude is also very similar: both of them must have some allergy to clothes :), both of them like to dance provocatively and to show their boobs to the cars passing by ... and both of them drink a lot of vodka! But Linda has some really impressive boobs, probably 1-2 sizes larger than those of Bianca! :O

Hat mir 1h bei ihr um €150 angeboten.

She has offered me the opportunity to go to a pension for 120 Euro/1 h, but I've judged the proposal a little bit too expensive and I have declined, because then I had to pay also 28 Euros for the room. Unfortunately she doesn't receive customers where she lives, but it seems that next week she'll also have a bus available, which is currently under preparation.

When I brought Linda back to her spot, I saw Bianca reappearing 20 metres before (arriving from the centre of Vienna), so I'm 100% sure that they are two different girls ;) But they are quite similar and perhaps they are cousins or sisters-in-law. When I exchanged my phone number with Linda, I saw the screen saver of her smartphone and there was the picture of two guys. With my fervid imagination, I supposed that they were two brothers, being respectively the boyfriends of Bianca and Linda :D

By the way, Bianca must now have a service car available (an old Alfa Romeo coupé with W car license, as far as I could see), where she can sit when she gets cold ... and this must happen quite often, considering that she hasn't turned her wardrobe from summer to winter, yet :)

Shortly about Linda. She claims to be 21 years old, to be from Bucuresti (but with her parents being originary from Pitesti) and that she has been in Austria for approximately three months. So, it's credible that she has arrived together with Bianca.

She might be 1,65 m tall, her silhouette is neither slim nor fat and she has a pair of really impressive boobs, which she swears being natural. Like her mate, she spends most time dancing along the Brunnerstrasse and she doesn't wear so much to hide her boobs. Like most romanian girls, she has dark eyes and hair and I wouldn't define her features particularly cute. She looks really like a mean girl.

The parking lot she has chosen to entertain me with an acquaintance BJ (for 30 Euros) didn't look that safe to me, so I declined her proposal to upgrade to sexual intercourse (GV). The BJ is not bad: besides moving up and down with her head, she really sucks the tip of the penis like a vacuum cleaner, when moving the head up, which has been quite stimulating for my Lil Bro.

In the end, she has entertained me for a dozen of minutes (even if looking at the watch of the car here and there) and she has generously offered me to heat up with my hands her enormous boobs, which were really frozen! Maybe this was the reason why they were as hard as marble! :D Maybe during the summer, they get as soft as butter ... I have to admit that, despite I insisted quite a lot titillating her nipples, I haven't been able to raise them hard.

At the end of the meeting, since I felt that her breath smelled a little bit like alcohol, she admitted that she drinks some vodka during the shift, to keep herselft warm. She has also shown me the bottle, which she keeps in the bag and which is just enough to fuel her for 3 nights! :O

Yes, now I know her :) I've been to Vienna recently and I've stopped at her spot (48.138520, 16.298093), ...

At the end of the meeting, since I felt that her breath smelled a little bit like alcohol, she admitted that she drinks some vodka during the shift, to keep herselft warm. She has also shown me the bottle, which she keeps in the bag and which is just enough to fuel her for 3 nights! :O
Na hoffentlich list Google nicht mit, sonst wird's noch zur "restricted area".
... in 3 Nächten eine Flasche. Das endet früher oder später in einen Schmuddellokal am Gürtel. An der Koordinatenänderung wird also auch hart gearbeitet.

wahr vor ein paar tagen bei der linda hübsche frau aber leider ungepflegt die muschi hat einen unangenehmen geruch da wahr ich 0%geil habe die sache sofort abgebrochen schade wahr so geil aber nachdem hab ich keine lust mehr eine anderen zu suchen

Zurück
Oben