Straßenstrich Testbericht Raluca die twerking Königin (ROU) / Brunnerstrasse @ MAN

O

Gast

(Gelöschter Account)
Raluca stands (or, rather, twerks) just in front of the MAN entrance, as the first girl of the Romanian group that includes also my old "friends" Bianca and Linda.

Maybe she is this other Raluca, but I'm not 100% sure ... In such case, I would not be surprised that Cool Fred has already been with her :D

FALLEN IN LOVE WITH CINDERELLA

My hotel is not so far away from Liesing and driving to the city center is a good opportunity to make a first inspection tour of the Brunner area, to identify the "preys" that I'll a visit later, when returning to the suburbs. When I reach the Brunner from the motorway, I immediately realize that Madalina (and her young cousin/apprentice Iulia) must be back in Romania, because her friend Antonia is keeping her place warm.

Even if the blue Mercedes van is still there, also the hungarian Nicoletta has disappeared (but I'll see and meet her at the Scheyd/Autokader corner another night) and her place has been taken by a blonde MILF whose powerful legs vaguely remind me those of Gerd Mueller :) Luckily, a young apprentice in bikini is close to her and she is probably the young Larisa that I met last spring.

Another young girl with relatively long dark hair and gipsy features (later I'll discover that her name is Claudia) walks back and forth along the white van with the BT romanian plate. Maybe a new girl, but certainly not a new bus :)

Then there is a white hungarian bus, whose driver is a blond girl who might be around 30 y/o, and, just before the traffic light, Cristina's van is there. I can't see her, but a car is parked behind, so she is certainly entertaining some customer inside ;)

I turn into Perfekta, a girl in liquid leggings dances along a hungarian van, then I see a transexual and, after U-turning, I give a quick look to the girls that stand at the Mann traffic light. None of them makes my blood hot, because they are all dressed with jeans and this is really a killer for my sexual instinct! No trace of Geanina's love bus and, for the time being, also Carmen and her mate Ana/Elisa seem to be still at home. Just before turning right into the Brunner again, I almost fall in love with the tall and blonde hungarian driving the last van (she must be Vivian, I suppose). I decide to keep the last dance for her, but it will be a bad choice, because she'll disappear very early, like Cinderella :'( Perhaps some customer has rented her all the night long ...

No girls on the right hand side of Brunner and I'm even a little bit disappointed, when I realize that also the "sexy Bulgarin Kristina" has left her seat at the bus stop to another girl, most probably from Hungary (because there is a van from that country just at the beginning of the Carlsberger).

After the umpteenth U-turn, I can finally admire the impressive line-up of girls on the MAN side of the street. A blond girl with glasses quietly stands in front of a romanian van (is she Manuela, maybe?), but the best has yet to come: the new entry Raluca twerks like there is no tomorrow just in front of the MAN entrance; another dark-haired girl stands immediately after her, but unfortunately she doesn't use her private tree as a lap dance pole :'( ; then I recognize my old "friend" Bianca, which has lost her good habit to show her tits to all the cars passing by; the 4th place is occupied by a slimmer blonde, whose dancing skills are not good as those of her mates; last but not least, Linda stands relatively quiet in front of her old van, apparently because she is busy with her smartphone.

Nothing really special for my taste in the last section of the Brunner (the dark one) and I just mention that I recognize the very long- and dark-haired Ana and her tall mate Isabela (also known as Raluca/Ruccola's best friend) at the OMV traffic light.

BACK TO THE BRUNNER

After this first inspection tour, I drive to the city center and I reappear on the Brunner around 2:30AM. I'm almost shocked when I realize that the supposed Vivian has disappeared (together with her van) and, as written in the other thread, I decide to pay my first visit to Ana from Braila, misbelieving that she is the highly celebrated Carmen!

The meeting with her is not fully satisfactory and so I drive some more times along the streets of pleasure, until I decide to stop at the twerking queen Raluca. To be honest, she actually stops me, because she invades the driving lane and I have only two opportunities: I could transform her into a very thin carpet from Transilvania or park my car in front of the MAN entrance and listen to her indecent proposals.

Raluca is definitely not the cutest girl on the Brunner (her silhouette is a little bit curvy, she has a relatively round face and her features are mean), but she is very sympathic and marketing-oriented. I try to resist her as long as I can, claiming that I will never drive with her to a parking lot, because I've already been lucky enough to see the Red Bulls from a close distance. But the pension rate is super-expensive (150 Euros, because there is a week-end surcharge :)) and she swears that the Polizei will not reappear before 6AM, to check that the girls leave their places. "Please, try me! You will not be disappointed!", is her last supplication and I surrender, inviting her to take a seat close to me.

WELCOME ABOARD, RALUCA!

The seat almost collapses, when she lands on it, but the twerking queen is funny enough to admit that "I am a big girl! :D". The trip to her hidden place (it's so secret that I've already been there with Bianca last year ...) doesn't take so long, but there is enough time to collect some basic information about her. As already written before, her battle name is Raluca, she tells me she is from Cluj-Napoca (so I suspect that all her mates, including Bianca, come from Transilvania), she is 22 y/o and I'm quite sure that she hasn't been in Wien for a long time, because she speaks more english than german. She is almost in love with my small rental car (mostly because it's a cabrio ...), but hers is much bigger: it's an Audi A8. Or, better, it is the dark Audi A8 with bulgarian license that is parked close to her and that is driven by a guy which I would not like to cross in a dark street ... In the end, she admits that this job lets her earn a lot money very quickly and so it must not have taken so long to buy herself (or her "boyfriend") such a powerful car.

Once we reach her secret place and bureaucracy is settled, it's time to start. She shakes my Lil Bro a little bit to awaken him, she covers him with the condom and she finally begins the BJ, standing doggy style on the passenger seat. Her oral art is not bad, because I can feel a good pressure on my cock and also the rhythm is the right one, not too slow and not too fast. Even if she's relatively young, she is already as smart as an old fox from the Carpathians, because her mouth action is discreetly supported by a hand massage. Her dark hair (with some blonde meches here and there) is definitely too long and she has to stop a couple of times, until she realizes that it's a better idea to collect it in a chignon over her head.

Her body is certainly not skinny nor thin, but it's still quite firm (or at least it seems like this, under her bodysuit) and she has to thank her young age for that. So, while she entertains my Lil Bro, I take my chance to caress her back, her buttocks and her thighs. The doggy style position is also excellent to get access to her A-side and I can get a rough feeling of her tits (which seem quite large, through her bra), plus rubbing her pussy a little bit (but again through her underpants ...).

I'm really surprised that none of the guys of the Audi A8 calls to remind her that the time passes by. But she must have a stopwatch in her mind, because she pauses at least three times, to tell me that the time is officially over, but that "... we can continue another couple of minutes".

AN INDECENT PROPOSAL

When she's really tired, she stops the BJ and she resumes the sitting position. But she is not in a hurry to return to her friends at the Brunner: the idea that is wirling in her mind is rather to take off another 20 euros note from my wallet, which probably seemed too thick from outside, when I paid her the first part of the rate. She proposes to have our sexual intercourse under the tree whose crown we can see from the open roof of the car, but I strictly refuse, because getting arrested and passing the rest of the night in a Vienna jail isn't definitely the programme I had in my mind before returning home :)

So, she downgrades to a reverse cowgirl, showing me how she will sit over my Neatherlands, while hanging her legs outside the car, with the door kept open. In the end, she insists so much that I accept, but it will prove to be one of the worst ideas I've ever had in my career on the road ... Once she gets the extra money, she unrolls the tights, she removes her panties and she walks around the car, to come and sit over me.

As soon as she tries to take her position, I realize that there won't be enough space (because of the steering wheel), so I suggest that we do it the other way around, using the passenger seat rather. She is not so happy to lose another minute, but she accepts and she makes another demi-tour of my car, while I climb over the central tunnel and I lay my buttocks over the other seat.

Raluca wets her pussy with some saliva (not mine but hers, of course :)) and then she finally fits into her pussy my Lil Bro, which is now not so little any more ;) It's a pity that I didn't start a stopwatch like the ones that their "boyfriends" are so good at using, but I'm quite sure that my romanian companion didn't ride me more than 45-60 seconds, before surrendering. On the other hand, I was quite sure that she couldn't resist much longer than this, because her position was too uncomfortable, sitting partially inside and partially outside the car ...

UNHAPPY ENDING

What leaves me more disappointed, considering that I've handed the 20 euros note not more than 2-3 minutes before, is that she doesn't accept to complete her task, not even with a quick HJ! She tells me that the time is over and - if the message was not clear enough - she hands me some wet wipes to clean my Netherlands! While I tide up myself, she crouches aside the car and she starts to pee in the grass, which won't definitely make the owner of the property happy :O

After she has cleaned her pussy and worn her clothes again, she greets me and she tells that she'll get back alone. "As you like ... but, if you want, I can bring you back to your place", I reply her, even if I'm unsatisfied of the conclusion of our meeting. "Don't worry, I've already called my driver ;)" are her last words, before she disappears. I take some time to get the car out from the place where I parked it 15 minutes before and, when I overcome her rushing along the sidewalk, she is almost at the Steinfeldern. The dark Audi A8 comes like a rocket, Raluca gets on board and then I feel like the poor Fernando Alonso, when that wreck of his Mclaren is overcome at double speed by a Ferrari or a Mercedes :D The driver must even have a special exemption by the Vienna polizei, because the traffic light has already turned from yellow to red, when the Audi A8 turns with whistling wheels into the Brunner ...

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Why you not ask too get som mony back?

Weil die Adresse, an die ich gehen sollte, um eine Rückerstattung zu bekommen, war:

Schwarzes Audi A8 mit PP Kennzeichen
c/o MAN Nutzfahrzeuge Vertrieb Süd AG
Brunnerstraße 54
1230 Wien AT

und die zwei Jungs am Schreibtisch waren nicht so freundlich :)

Vielleicht könnte ich 10 Euro zurück bekommen, aber normalerweise fällt eine Servicegebühr an und ich vermute, dass es entweder ein verdrehter Finger oder eine gebrochene Nase gewesen wäre :D

Zurück
Oben