Hostessen Ohne-Service privat!

Liegt vielleicht daran, daß manche (so auch ich) niemanden nach Hause(!) bestellen.... ist absolut tabu für mich. Und Hotel interessiert mich auch nicht, kostet nur extra. Ich bevorzuge Studios, Laufhäuser etc.... und so manch anderer tut das vermutlich auch, darum entgeht uns so ein Leckerbissen leider, weil man halt nicht in der Rubrik schaut. Aber was ich so gelesen habe, ist sie eh keine Servicegranate.

Liegt vielleicht daran, daß manche (so auch ich) niemanden nach Hause(!) bestellen.... ist absolut tabu für mich. Und Hotel interessiert mich auch nicht, kostet nur extra. Ich bevorzuge Studios, Laufhäuser etc.... und so manch anderer tut das vermutlich auch, darum entgeht uns so ein Leckerbissen leider, weil man halt nicht in der Rubrik schaut. Aber was ich so gelesen habe, ist sie eh keine Servicegranate.

Bin ganz bei dir!:daumen::winke:

Ich war bei Heidi in der Universumstrasse.

Klar wer eine Blondine 90-60-90 ;-) sucht ist bei ihr falsch am Platz aber man bekommt für 70 Euro die halbe Stunde ein super Service mit geilen Zungenküssen, sie bläst gut :) und geiles bumsen mit reinspritzen.

Ausserdem kann man sich mit ihr auch gut unterhalten, ist nicht auf den Mund gefallen und ihr Dialekt ist fast einzigartig ;-)

Ja das stimmt,die Heidi ist schwer in der Ordnung und reinspritzen in ihre Milf-fut ist einfach geil.

Und übrigens die 2 Lesbenweiber im 17. Bezirk sind das geilste,was mir in den letzten Jahren untergekommen ist, besser geht es nicht mehr. War innerhalb von 4 Tagen 2x dort. Bitte jetzt nicht fragen,um wen es sich handelt,einfach paar Seiten zurück blättern.

Hab nun exakt 30 Seiten zurückgeblättert aber nix gefunden, war der Bericht von Dir ?

Studio 47 - Ella Hütteldorferstrasse 47
WORST EVER

Short story: change money was not given back + worst attitude ever seen

I've been a monger for so may years now. This was one the worst treatments ever.
In Vienna I've had very nice experiences. Studio 47 is definitely 1st in HALL OF SHAME for me.
Tonight, I arrived at about 20:30, only 1 girl is in the premise: Ella.
Ella is a decent looking girl, just add 10kg to the photos and it's her. I admit there is a bit of language barrier, she barely understands/speaks English but I'm prepared to accomodate for any misunderstadings; besides I was many times in the same situation without any trouble.
So I ask 1/2 hour; I take a shower, I come out and she is already undressed but keeps panties on. I ask for BBJ no condom, she upsells +30 euro. I accept and give her a 50 banknote, at this moment she doesn't say anything. She starts bbj but it's quite bad... lot of using hands and bit brute forced. Then doorbell rings, she says it's other girls and she needs to open. ok but I loose excitement.
She comes back I say ok can you do also Natürservice? so now she says ok with extra... I say ok no prob since I already gave more, I pay later. But now she starts examing my penis like I'm extraterrestrial. She streches my skin to the point of causing pain, I stop her she says I'm too red according to her imaginary scale of the shittiest bullshit anyone can imagine. She says why are you red? Maybe if you didn't wack my penis... In all this, my excitement is totally gone and I'm starting to be very nervous. She decides that she only allows BBJ but no AO sex. (Note I had 2 AO punts previously 1 today and 1 yesterday, all quite enjoyable and none of which had all this ridiculous treatment.)
Even now with all this situation I say ok I'm not liking it but let's just do the BBJ and finish. Imagine now, the doorbell rings again and *she f_cking leaves again*. Alright, that's it, I get my clothes back on, ready to leave: I don't ask any discounts for the shit I got, but at least give me the due change of 20 euros. She starts saying she has no change for me, the day was bad, no work, nobody was there... then I say let me ask the other girls and she wants even to impede me getting in front of me on my way out; I go out of the room and the other girls also don't speak English very well. Those 2 girls just came back with food they bought outside, and now everybody is giving me this shit that there is no change for me?? I say ok do you wanna call the police or I stay here and you figure out how to give me my change... go outside to any bar and change the 50 banknote. Of course NO! ... Ella is now going back and forth speaking with yet another person that doesn't show, and complaining/swearing in another language and upset because she keeps going that she has no change.
I'm tired and I want no trouble for 20 euros. So I finally leave. This is the biggest shitty and ridiculous I was ever treated in any place.
Does not deserve even 1 euro.

Everybody here take this story as you wish, but sadly this is all true. I'm also writing this for me, I need to vent out all the anger and stress this caused

Ja... Ella... Die schafft es wirklch, dass es einem vergeht. (Obwohl sie dabei gar keinen unsympathischen Eindruck machte.) Bei mir war sie allerdings keine so arge Abzockerin. Was ausgemacht war, hat sie eingehalten. Was allerdings nicht ausgemacht war, hat sie nach und nach ausgeschlossen. - Sie hat nicht im voraus die Tabus bekannt gegeben, sondern nach und nach... Bis eingentlich nur noch halbsteifen Schwanz reinstecken und vorzeitig rausziehen übrig blieb... Für eine Wiederholung reicht es lange nicht.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Zurück
Oben