Studios Evi Club-Doreen Ortliebgasse 10, Wien

G

Gast

(Gelöschter Account)
Hello friends! :)

First of all excuse me for addressing you in English language but my German isn't good enough to make proper report. I am reading this forum already for few weeks and I must admit I have found lots of useful information.

I regularly visit whores in Graz and I publish my experiences elsewhere at one Styrian Forum.

Today I have visited Club Doreen at Ortliebgasse 10 and would like to present my report here, at this forum.

Evi is quite impressive young woman. She is very tall and yet her body and her movements are pretty elegant. As I have followed her to the room, the first of all I have noticed her impressive buttocks. She is a tall gazelle and her buttocks are even more noticeable. Her curvature is stunning, her bottom is very well shaped, her flanks are wide, and her thighs are long and brawny. She is beautiful, mature and yet young woman. Her knees and ankles are soft. Her palms and feet are soft and long, very feminine. On her belly she has just enough fat tissue but she isn't fat at all. She is rather athletic type. Her pubic region is shaved in the shape of sharp cornered triangle, starting at the top of labium. Her pubic hair is cut short. Her labium is pink and tasty, she is perfectly clean woman and it was great pleasure to lick her entire pubic region including her anus and buttocks.

The whole time I had some Déjà vu feeling but I haven't realised to whom she recalls me until later when she lifted her hair over her ears. She resembles Marisa Tomei, the actress from well known movie »My Cousin Vinny«. I think she should change her hair styling. With shorter curly hair she would look even sexier.

But, let’s get back to the beginning.

I have been looking for suitable whore in Vienna for several weeks and have decided to visit first Evi; I was delighted with her photos published at Sexmagazin.eu. They looked credible and not photoshoped. I liked the shape of her body because I prefer tall, athletic women. Her height was also appealing – 190 cm is quite impressive. Until now, my tallest »girlfriend« was »just« 186 cm tall.

Few days ago I have called her just to announce my arrival. On the phone she seemed to be polite and nice woman so I have made my final decision to visit her. I have travelled almost three hours in one direction to visit her but it has paid off.

After short refreshment under the shower and Coke we went into her room. Indeed, her room is the smallest in the entire Club but it was pleasure to be in her bed. We have started with tender caressing each other while kneeing on her bed. I have kissed and sucked her nipples. Her breast measure 100 cm which is impressive but not too large in proportion with her body. She is so delicate to touch: firm brawny body with just a bit of fat tissue at proper place. Her skin is silky and well tended. She smelled irresistibly. She has returned tenderness and kissed my body too, she caressed me all over my body. It is so fine to feel desirable and to establish intimate body contact with a pretty attractive woman. My impression is that she is in this business because she likes sex. After short introduction we laid down. I went slowly down to investigate her between her legs. I licked her belly, her short cut hairy triangle and went slowly with my tongue into her labia. Tasty and juicy with a smell of a woman. Delicious freshly washed young twat. I have enjoyed my early dinner at Y. I went on towards her anus. She has melted now, she liked that. At that point our bodies have started to work together. She told me she would like to play with my ass too. Later, I said. Meanwhile, she started to play with my dick and put the condom on it while I was eating her pussy. She was above me and I had to raise my head to reach her. Her legs are incredibly long.

My prick has reacted to her from the very beginning but at this point, in her mouth, it was fully erected, ready to penetrate this gorgeous body. I have a big dick, 20 cm, and she was pleased with its size. I felt incredible desire to be in her. I prefer to start with missionary. It is so intimate to look a woman into her eyes while penetrating her for the first time. She was ready, with no lubricant at all. She was giving me a first class genuine sex, with no pretending. I felt good and was pleased. She is sexy and behaves sexy. She made me so horny that I felt I would explode every moment. I was at the limit the whole time. I was observing us in the mirror at the wall beside the bed. I am 182 and she is 8 cm taller. It was so impressive to look these long legs and hands moving around my body. Tall is beautiful. A hole between long legs stretched straight in the air is the entrance to Heaven. My God, she was driving me crazy. Now I wanted to take her from behind. She was definitively too high for me to ride so she kneed on her bed while I have been standing behind her on the floor. That was the right height to fuck her from behind. :p She bended down on the bed to let me enter as deep as possible. We have been looking directly to the mirror on the wall. :daumen: Extremely exciting. Her ass is firm, brawny with just little fat. I have observed my dick vanishing in her and her anus opening slightly as I go in. She was moaning like big cat. Indeed, she is a big beast, a long brawny panther. After that I have laid on my belly while she was caressing my buttocks. She oiled my ass and herself over her belly and her twat. She put my hand on her pubis and started caressing my ass gently while kneeing beside me with wide stretched legs to let me touch her. Then she turned on her smaller dildo and started circling with it around my my buttocks and the root of my prick. She pushed it also slightly into my anus. She understands anatomy of a man perfectly. Her hands and vibrations have extremely excited me. I felt satisfaction much deeper than with just penetration. She has found points which led me to extremely pleasant state. I couldn't stand anymore. I was like a volcano before the eruption. It was unavoidable and I have asked her to ride me. I was cumming as she pushed my prick into her twat. I was deep in her and felt extreme and warm orgasm induced with her dildo. I sensed it very intense and deep between my legs. She gave me perfect satisfaction. Now I was silently lying on my back while she was sitting on my dick. We have remained silent for a while; I was in her warm body. She was caressing my body; she knew I needed tenderness after that.

For a while, we have been tenderly caressing each other, we have been pleasant and nice to each other, and we have been kissing each others body. :bussal: Sex is like music. It must have some introduction, theme, variations, high points decays and its finale. This was our finale. She is a delicate, sensitive woman who needs tenderness. You will get the most from her by being tender and nice.

I had wonderful time today with Evi. This was one of rare occasions when I said: »Oh God, with what have I deserved this«. I have visited many whores but I have met just several exceptional ladies. Evi belongs to this elite class.

During our conversation she has mentioned that she would like to stay at Doreen-Club as long as she can because this is the first time she feels good while being in this profession. At Club Doreen they have developed very good, friendly relationships, which is rare. I was glad to know that. Must be that their quality originates exactly from their good human relationships. Judging from that Doreen must be indeed a remarkable woman who has provided pleasant working conditions for her friends, co-workers. I respect that and I am looking forward to meet Doreen too. I am not an admirer of platinum blondes but above all I prefer pleasant women. From what I have heard from Evi, I am sure Doreen is an extraordinary and nice person. That's exactly what I like and I will meet her soon too.

I hope this report wasn’t too long to read but I wanted just to provide you with the detailed description about my experience with Evi. She deserves that.

Liebe Grüße,

gorila :cool:

Excellent report :daumen:. May i enquire a view details

• How much did all that fun set you back financially?
  • Does she started to play with my dick and put the condom on mean she is not offering OWO?
  • Did you stumble across any other really tall good looking girls in your extensive research? (I liked Claudia http://www.studio-penthouse.at/girl_solo.php?id=1 btw she speaks better english than german)

Excellent report :daumen:. May i enquire a view details

• How much did all that fun set you back financially?
  • Does she started to play with my dick and put the condom on mean she is not offering OWO?
  • Did you stumble across any other really tall good looking girls in your extensive research? (I liked Claudia http://www.studio-penthouse.at/girl_solo.php?id=1 btw she speaks better english than german)
Halo RogerWilco!:)

Ich versuche, dieses in der deutschen Sprache zu beantworten. Ich bin SüdSeyerer und ich spreche ein wenig Deutsch.

Für normalen vollen Service ist ihr Preis 150. Gestern war ich unglücklich: Polizei stoppte mich auf der Autobahn und ich musste 15 EUR die Strafe zahlen, weil ich keine gelbe Sicherheitsjacke in meinem Auto hatte. So kam ich mit gerade 135 in meiner Tasche. Das war genug für 3/4 Stunde. Emi wollte mich 5E zuruck geben aber Ich gebe gerne immer mehr als weniger. Es zahlt zich aus. Jedoch bin ich viel länger als eine Stunde geblieben. Effektiv hat Evi mein verlorenes Geld für Strafe zurückerstattet.

Ich bin über den OWO nicht sicher. Zu Beginn bevorzuge ich Franzosich mit Kondom. Möglicherweise bitte ich sie folgendes Mal für Naturfranzosich.

Überwiegend in Graz. Wir haben hier einige außerordentliche Frauen. Ich bin auch nach Osteuropa gewesen, aber ich habe mich entschieden, ihre Dienstleistungen nicht zu nehmen. Unprofessionel und zu teuer. Die besten Ostmädchen kommen zu uns auf Westen sowieso.

Ursprünglich komme ich aus Slowenien, der südliche Nachbar von Österreich. Ich bin aus Marburg an den Drau. Ich besuche nicht unsere Huren, weil alle weit unterhalb des akzeptablen Niveaus sind. Italiener kommen für billiges Sex her. In Gegenteil Ich gehe über die Grenze nach Österreich, teurere aber der Qualitäten Dienstleistungen zu genießen.

Ich Entschuldig mich für meine fehlerhafte Grammatik.

Liebe Grüße,

So kam ich mit gerade 135 in meiner Tasche....

ich habe mir mal einen termin bei einem girl ausgemacht und bin dann pünktlich dort erschienen.
als ich (glücklicher weise VOR dem sex) zahlen wollte, merkte ich, dass meine frau am morgen meine geldbörse geplündert hat und ich gerade mal 10€ dabei hatte....:shock:

DAS WAR PEINLICH....:!::oops::!:

ich habe mir mal einen termin bei einem girl ausgemacht und bin dann pünktlich dort erschienen.
als ich (glücklicher weise VOR dem sex) zahlen wollte, merkte ich, dass meine frau am morgen meine geldbörse geplündert hat und ich gerade mal 10€ dabei hatte....:shock:

DAS WAR PEINLICH....:!::oops::!:
Und wie lang hat gedauert dem Vergnügen für diesen restlichen 10 Euro? :mrgreen:

Und wer sagt dass Ehefrauen sind umsonst. :fragezeichen: Räuberinen! Ehefrauen sind die Teuerste! :mauer:

Oooops! Ich habe dieses fast übersehen.

…Did you stumble across any other really tall good looking girls in your extensive research? (I liked Claudia http://www.studio-penthouse.at/girl_solo.php?id=1 btw she speaks better english than german)
Das höchste war irgendein polnisches Mädchen in Warschau - 186 cm hoch. Leider war sie unhöflich und Sex war elend.

Kanst du mir mehr sagen mir über Claudia. Sie schaut sehr attraktiv aus. Ich schlage vor, dass wir dieses Gespräch auf den Thread über hoche Frauen in Wien verschieben.Lady ab 180

ein beitrag zur claudia im studio penthouse wär höchst gern gesehen

@gorila
Ich bin mir nicht sicher ob Claudia in diesen Thread passen würde. Ich schätze sie eher zwischen 175 und 180. Die Empfehlung war eher deshalb weil sie ein sehr angenehmes Service in einem gepflegten Umfeld bietet und die optischen Reize nicht auf die Größe beschränkt sind.

Bei einigen der wirklich großen Damen hege ich irgendwie den Verdacht, dass sie einmal Männer waren :shock:

@Marte
Wie ich in einigen Threads schon dargelegt habe, halte ich mich mit Einzelberichten sehr zurück. Nur soviel: Im Studio Penthouse gibt es die €190 für 2 Mädchen für eine Stunde Aktion und wenn eine der verwöhnenden Damen Claudia ist, machst du sicher keinen Fehler ;)

@gorila
….
Bei einigen der wirklich großen Damen hege ich irgendwie den Verdacht, dass sie einmal Männer waren :shock:
Ich verstehedeine Furcht. Es ist heutzutage schwierig mit alle diese ästhetische Chirurgie. Es geschah mir einmal, dass ich eine Angelegenheit mit einer erstaunlichen schönen Dame hatte, die tatsächlich ein post-op transgender war.:kopfklatsch: Die Erfahrung selbst war außerordentlich gut :p, aber ich habe immer noch ein Stückchen des bitteren Geschmacks in meinem Mund.:oops: Erinnerst du an die letzte Szene des Films“ Some Like it Hot „und die letzte Satz "Nobody’s perfect". Mein Rat ist: im Falle des Zweifels achte auf ihrem Adamsapfel. Chirurgie kann es nicht entfernen.

Aber, Evi betrachtend, ist alle Furcht unnötig. Sie ist eine Frau, ist sie sexy und weiß, was wir, Naturmenschen (Papageno) bevorzugen. Sie ist groß aber auch grossartige Frau. Alle ihre 190 cm sind schön und 100% weiblich!

@gorila
Ich bin mir nicht sicher ob Claudia in diesen Thread passen würde. Ich schätze sie eher zwischen 175 und 180. Die Empfehlung war eher deshalb weil sie ein sehr angenehmes Service in einem gepflegten Umfeld bietet und die optischen Reize nicht auf die Größe beschränkt sind.
Große Frauen sind nicht ein Fetisch zu mir; dieses ist gerade meine persönliche ästhetische Präferenz. Und tatsächlich, sind die die meisten berühmten Spitzemodellen überwiegend zwischen 175 und 180. Diese Höhe ist reine Schönheit. Eine Frau mit praktisch ähnlichen Anteilen und 10 cm weniger sind zur überwiegenden Mehrheit durchschnittlichen Männern wie uns weniger attraktiv.

Alle meine Lieblingshuren sind irgendwo zwischen 175 und 180, ohne Ausnahmen und unabhängig von alle weiteren Details.

Claudia ist bereits auf meine Fickliste!:hurra:

Carpe diem mein Freund!

LG

kann mir jemand etwas über Angi berichten?

Ihre Daten klingen super:

Gewicht: 45 KG
Maße: 90/60/90
OW: 75 D
Größe: 170 cm

WOW:shock: 75D bei 45 Kg??
geht das??

LG

ist die evi noch dort bei club doreen ? wie sind ihre Leistungen ?
über die evi steht relativ wenig ....hmhm

auf der HP ist noch.
Ich war vor längerer Zeit mal bei ihr.
Nicht nur körperlich eine Große ;) - Service und leider auch Preis :(

Vor einigen Tagen hatte ich das Vergnügen einer Stunde mit Evi (angeregt durch gorila's ausführlichen Bericht).
Bereits ihre Stimme am Telefon: freundlich, einladend. Dieser Eindruck wird bestätigt, als ich Evi dann begegne: Eine Dame, freundlich, tatsächlich barfuss 190cm groß, dabei elegant, eine wunderbare Figur, weiche Haut. Und ihr Liebesspiel verdient wirklich diesen Namen. Sie spürt, was einem Mann guttut und versteht es zwischen genießerischer Passivität und Eigeniniative zu wechseln.
Die Stunde war viel zu kurz, meine Wiederkehr ist eine beschlossene Sache!

2 Dinge stellen für mich ein kleines Manko dar:
  • Der in Silikon gemeisselte Busen: wunderschön anzusehen, aber nicht sooo schmusefreundlich.
  • Die Preispolitik: möchte man von 60 auf 90min verlängern, sind zusätzlich 110.- fällig (gleich wie für die erste halbe Stunde).

Evi ist nicht billig. Dennoch hatte ich in dieser Stunde ein paarmal den gleichen Gedanken wie gorila: "Womit habe ich so eine Frau verdient?"

Evi ist immer noch der reine Wahnsinn.Ihre natürliche Ausstrahlung ließ meinen nahezu sofort steif werden.
Dazu richtig guter SEX vom Feinsten.
Ich schreibe ja nicht oft,aber als ich auf diese Berichte gestoßen bin,musste ich auch meinen Senf dazugeben.

Ich habe erst jetzt entdeckt, dass für diese Superfrau ein eigenes Thema existiert.
Meine Güte, in Worte kann man eh nicht fassen, was diese Dame für Sex-Appeal ausstrahlt .
Allein das Aufschauen zu ihr, während man vor ihr steht, ist schon eine eigenes Erfahrung und der Sex mit ihr, egal ob Ritt, Doggy oder Kuschelsex ist immer wieder ein gewaltiges Erlebnis.

seit jahren auf meiner to do liste recht weit oben, aber immer noch nicht zu ihr geschafft. es ist echt ein jammer.. da leider alles nur mit schutz und kein mv.. fällt meine entscheidung wenn ich mal zu ihr möchte, immer gegen sie aus.
irgendwann klappts und i spring über mein schatten gefälligst ;)

Ich finde ja, dass die Sache mit Mundvollendung und Naturfranzösisch eher Einbildung der Freier und gewissermaßen ein Justamentstandpunkt ist.( Mit Gummi kann ich nicht, mach ich nicht...).
Am wichtigsten meiner unbedeutenden Meinung nach ist doch, dass man sich bei der Dame wohl fühlt, den Sex genießt und SIE einen zu einem herrlichen Höhepunkt treibt, egal wie.
Und übrigens, all das ist für mich bei der großen Evi der Fall, Gummi hin oder her.

Zurück
Oben